• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    A weird bug has occurred in safari zone. Basically, I can't change my character's direction. Could someone give some advice how to fix this?

Also, are there any ways to buy EV berries in this game? I know I can buy EV reset item in Marigold city but it's too expensive when you just want to lower EV by a bit.

Attachments

• Game.zip
      31.6 KB · Views: 1
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2022
    Hi, I'm looking for help for the override code to the G.H. Corporations computer. All I have to go on is Hy-1st, Le-2nd, and Xy-3rd, tried everything that I could think of and still no gate is opening.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Hi, I'm looking for help for the override code to the G.H. Corporations computer. All I have to go on is Hy-1st, Le-2nd, and Xy-3rd, tried everything that I could think of and still no gate is opening.

If you go to the PC, when you log off there's a message that says Nom-4th. Then all you have to do is type HyLeXyNom

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    That is what you get for not using PC and just using same team whole run I guess... thanks for unstucking me Kalios ^^

EDIT: Just became champion. Great game!!! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    guys, I got a problem. Shiro blocks the door of her lab after showing me the TR distributor. How can I get out.....(she says she has a stream to attend to,but still blocking the way....

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    I need to comment even though I know a lot of people have already said this game is too hard and it's been updated but I am experiencing such an immense sense of sadness right now that I can't help but share my experience. This game is so indescribably hard before the update that I've poured hours upon hours into grinding money and EVs into my playthrough. I've only got 4 gym badges. My partner goes to download it and give it a try and sees that it's been updated to have an easy mode. I get a glimmer of hope that maybe it wont be so gut wrenchingly challenging for me when I'm then hit with the realization there is no way for me to PUT it on easy mode in my new save, meaning I have to start over. Maybe this wouldn't be a huge deal if, again I cannot express this enough, I did not have to put SO MUCH EFFORT into even getting to gym 4. I really enjoy the story. The art. Pretty much everything about this game is so fantastic that it made me actually DO that level of grinding when I'm an extremely busy adult who works a job and doesn't have buttloads of spare time. I don't know if I've ever felt this heart broken over a game and an inability to make it more accessible? I don't even know what I'm trying to get out of this other than express the sadness I feel that I might have to blow it off and just not beat it because I cannot bring myself to start over and I also cannot keep pouring so much god damn time into it that it's cutting into my other hobbies. Really wish there was an easy mode from the get go or I could switch. I don't know the logistics of that but yeah. Just an all around bummer man. Great game visually, though. Good story so good job on that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    What's the password for computer 2 on leena's building mission? I've been stuck here for days and I just want to play the rest of the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    I installed the 1.9.2 update, but the battle sprite stayed the same, did I install it wrong?(also idk how to show pictures)

Chikobi

Nr 152 in the world, Nr 1 in my heart
    Years
  • How does the difficulty modes compare to canon Pokémon games and more challenging fangames such as Reborn?

Chikobi

Nr 152 in the world, Nr 1 in my heart
    Years
  • It's harder than the official games and easier than Reborn (a lot imo)

Good to know, played Reborn a few years ago and enjoyed it until the late game where it just felt unfair. If this doesn't reach Reborn levels I'll probably enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Anyone get this game to work on Mac? I try starting the game.exe file and just nothing happens. I have wine so it should run. I've gotten other Pokemon games like this to work but not this one for some reason.

Wolfeei

Wolfeei
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Hello! I'm in need of some help as I seem to have gotten stuck in the story.
    I've got 8 gym badges, so I'd just like to give everyone a Story Spoiler Warning!

I'm currently at the point where I finished the double battle with Del against Lester and Hyde, they killed Fuuko and took Jirachi. I finished the dialogue afterwards, which ended with Del saying that he was going to go to Fallugia and catch up with getting his gym badges. I recall him saying something about "the inn", but I'm not sure where that is, if that's even relevant? I also tried going up to Alstroemeria City, but the path from Route P is still blocked.

Anyways, I'm stuck and don't really know where to go. I've done a bunch of missions and explored, but can't seem to proceed in the story.
    I'd really appreciate your help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hello! I'm in need of some help as I seem to have gotten stuck in the story.
    I've got 8 gym badges, so I'd just like to give everyone a Story Spoiler Warning!

I'm currently at the point where I finished the double battle with Del against Lester and Hyde, they killed Fuuko and took Jirachi. I finished the dialogue afterwards, which ended with Del saying that he was going to go to Fallugia and catch up with getting his gym badges. I recall him saying something about "the inn", but I'm not sure where that is, if that's even relevant? I also tried going up to Alstroemeria City, but the path from Route P is still blocked.

Anyways, I'm stuck and don't really know where to go. I've done a bunch of missions and explored, but can't seem to proceed in the story.
    I'd really appreciate your help!

By Inn, they meant the Fireside Inn (the one near Magnolia City).

Back