• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    If you kill rotom in marigold city by accident, is there any way to get it to respawn? If not then where else can you find it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    This looks good, can't wait for a release.
    I really a big pokemon fan and i really really like your game guys but when i download it says btw im playing in joiplay then this happen can you guys maybe helpme cause im dying to play this game

Script 004 line MKXP_compatibil Name error occurred

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi!
    Are there any regional forms or fakemon in this beautiful fan game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    I am stuck in elevator in university i can't do anything when i restart and try again i'm still stuck
    Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    okay that mistake was by loosing to the rain guy after clicking buttons i rematch him and it was fixed

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    I'm sorry where can i use bottle caps to IV train my team? and maybe where i can ger rocky helmet because i want to do rocky helmet rough skin garchomp

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I am also stuck inside the elevator. Which rain man did you battle ? I lost to a guy on the second floor of the university.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Wheres the metagrossite?

edit: i found it but i found a pretty weird bug in the GH corporation part... when i was on the 13th floor during the interrogation of gavin. would have been unable to play on the save but was but was able to fix it, still weird tho

Last edited:
    Years
  • Has anyone made a debug mode for the game

There is the RPG maker file in the folder, thanks to the devs for that. First have a backup of the game for the case that anything goes wrong. You can activate debug mode by creating a shortcut of the exe file and then rightclick on that shortcut then go to options and put the word debug right after the quotations in target (this is editible). You then have to drag what is in the rpg maker file (PBS etc) and put it into the main file where plugins graphics data audio etc. are. After that you can start in debug mode with that shortcut that you created. When starting the game with the shortcut, a new black window will open, it will check plugins, load them and if successfully loaded, everything went perfectly. I hope this helped.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Does anyone know where one could find a houndour in this game? Any help would be really appreciated :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    um so i know the code for the gh corp override code but whenever i type it in it doesnt even say if its right or wrong it just takes me back and ive been inputing it right the every time so im thinking its bug. ive even reset the game, left the room and its still the same...

(nvm i swapped the first two parts of the code and didnt realize for like 30 minutes 😭)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Anyone know if you can play this on Mac? Tried on playonmac but I wasn't able to get it working. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Are speed up and quick save in this game? I have googled it and apparently speed up is alt and quick save f8 but neither of them work for me.
    edit: I found speed up on q. Only quick save left. One more question, what kind of qol mechanics are in the game? Unfortunately I cant really find any information. Are nature changers, iv maximisers and ability pills available?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey I found the .txt file with items and tm's listed in it but It seems to be missing the location of the salazzle mega stone. Picked it as my starter when I saw there is a mega for it.
    Anyone know where it is?

Back