• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    I will tell you that he has 0% chance of having the rights to Pokemon or even have any affiliation with Nintendo or any related companies. He does not even fit the requirements for a 3rd party company.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    I will tell you that he has 0% chance of having the rights to Pokemon or even have any affiliation with Nintendo or any related companies. He does not even fit the requirements for a 3rd party company.
    I would have come on here a few days ago arguing this like everyone else. But he has now admitted all of this, so why are you saying it? It makes you sound like him, having all the evidence against you. We all already know, but you're trying to give evidence.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I would have to agree with Peeky, why are you prolonging the argument, Davidthefat.
    Now that we know they have no affiliation with nintendo or game freak, can we please just let them develop their game in peace?

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    This game has a lot of potential. A 3D pokemon rpg game is rare.
    I say: Good luck guys, gambatte! ^_^
    Keep working on it and I'm sure you'll have a demo out soon.

BTW: It's funny how people still flame Combusting St. even though they admitted that they have nothing to do with Ninny.
    Obviously if what Combi says is true, then prolly one of those idiot members of the studio wrote this and then the mature one had to come back and clean up this mess.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    They didnt admit! They said they had permission and were afliated and then suddently the next second, they're tellig us that were hallucinating and that they never stated anything like that!

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    Wow 3D, thats an amazing concept, i hope you manage to reach this high goal :).. Shame about all this 'shouting' at eachother. /:

right its clear that combusting studios has made a bad start to this thread :D, but cant we just stop all this.. and focus on whats important the actual game, not who combusting studios is or is not affiliated with? PLEASE :D..

@:combusting studios, i would just speak the truth and if you are speaking the truth, can you provide proof just to stop this :)

~Kian~

Last edited:

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    We are short on updates at this moment do to mostly working on the map and buildings. Also we never mentioned we were commercial, I don't know where that even came from. We are unaffiliated as we mentioned, we never spoke of being commercial. Please also restrain to commenting only on the development of the game, as we release bits of information to the community instead of emphasizing the legal concerns which we have taken care of.

Yes, he said that you were hallucinating etc. but he did say that he's/they're unaffiliated with Nintendo.

I also don't remember them saying that they're gonna be commercial, just that they're gonna use premium items as inspiration for players to play the game AND they mentioned DONATIONS.

Here's his quote:
    Yes we have been approved under the amusement laws, look that up if your not aware.
    Also we use premium items as incentive to play more because the more you play the more items you will acquire for just being a loyal members.

We will also be using a quest system and hidden missions for places in the game providing more adventure and fun.

We will have hidden catchable pokémon and special experience boosting items that you can get with missions and by achieving certain requirements.

I will gladly take any more questions you may have, thank you.

EDIT: Point is, you've proven your point - so just leave it be and let them develop their game! xD

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    They didn't 'take it over' or delete it; it was closed due to the webmaster's decision to move on and discontinue it. I'm not sure whether he just redirected the site to Nintendo's, or that Nintendo bought the URL.

Also funny that a 'company' claiming to be affiliated with Nintendo would have a topic on their forums talking about how the Wii is gay in their opinion.
    Seriously though, make up your mind.

Sorry, I meant that they took over the URL and redirected it to nintendo.com

Also, I LOLed at the second comment. It's fun to throw evidence against 'companies'.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    He's saying it because now Combusting Studios says he never said that he was affiliated with Nintendo...

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Personally, what do you think your chances are at completing this game? Or even have a playable version that is decent? Honestly.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    Completing this game is possible, it would just require a tremendous amount of free time and effort.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Completing this game is possible, it would just require a tremendous amount of free time and effort.
    Impossible is nothing; I am aware of that, but I am not aware how dedicated this "team" is. Look, even Nintendo themselves did not succeed in the 3d realm of Pokemon.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
    Years
    Impossible is nothing; I am aware of that, but I am not aware how dedicated this "team" is. Look, even Nintendo themselves did not succeed in the 3d realm of Pokemon.

Lol so then what about Xd colosseum b/w and hgss... There all 3d.....
    Also combusting studios good luck with your game and I hope it gets completed. Don't worry about peoples comments you dont have to answer them.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Lol so then what about Xd colosseum b/w and hgss... There all 3d.....
    Also combusting studios good luck with your game and I hope it gets completed. Don't worry about peoples comments you dont have to answer them.
    Those weren't a commercial success by any means. Mediocre scores and sales. That is what I meant they did not succeed. The DS Games do not count because they were not the type of 3d that the first 2 games were.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I hope you get sued by nintendo and everyone in your company dies in a freak accident.

Also I know this won't be completed V_V
    Especially Heath Ledger

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    this honestly looks like pokemon battle revolution mixed with pokemon stadium

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
    Honestly, why do you guys do it? You are yet again trying to blast down a game and a company/small business that is trying flourish. I'm beginning to wonder if the game development forums is even the place for civilized people. You all make Pokecommunity look like *******s. Even the mods try to find something negative to say. This is the drawing boards where a game is born, not a place where people go to find something to argue about. Lets try this again. How about giving him constructive criticism.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Honestly, why do you guys do it? You are yet again trying to blast down a game and a company/small business that is trying flourish. I'm beginning to wonder if the game development forums is even the place for civilized people. You all make Pokecommunity look like *******s. Even the mods try to find something negative to say. This is the drawing boards where a game is born, not a place where people go to find something to argue about. Lets try this again. How about giving him constructive criticism.
    What goes around comes around, that is why the flaming ensued.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Since when do you half to be rich to be official?
    Or even have to have a great deal of members or staff.
    It's about quality, not quantity.
    Have you ever heard that saying?

Again im getting tired of repeatedly speaking about the legal concerns, I have told the truth, and the legal issues we have already dealt with so this is the last time I am adressing that issue.

Anymore posts concerning legal allegations will be ignored as I have already adressed that issue more than once.

Dude, I have 10,000 in just my savings account(wealthy family) Sorry, you're going to need millions for this projects which it certainly lacks.

You need to be rich running a game like this, sorry. I have absolutely no faith in this project.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I suggest that, if you don't like this game, you stop posting. Actually, that's what I am doing now.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    And no, they won't complete this game. I think it's just a 7 year old messing with his parents' laptop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back