• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Let me mail them to their commercial business location!
    Oh wait..

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    lol, this is getting pretty funny. time to put my two cents in.

hey combusting studios, you have to learn how to take constructive criticism. that's what the drawing board was for. when i first started out with my game, plenty of people lashed out at me. but i didn't lash out at every single person that didn't like it. people are bothering you about legal issues because it is HIGHLY unlikely that Nintendo, the biggest, no, THE BIGGEST VIDEO GAMING FRANCHISE, would let a group of 21 year olds try to make a game out of the 2nd best selling game title next to Mario with only standard video gaming knowledge. you have to be in the company, and you have to be extremely good. anyways retaliating like a 5 year old isn't going to get you much support. you have to go through and give proof. show those new screen shots. not showing only makes people more skeptical. but, thats you . i have my own game to attend to. but id like to see how this turns out. keep working.

to yuoaman, keep this forum up. i wanna know whether its real or not by the head honchos themselves. (Nintendo)

well, good luck.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)
    Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Those are a couple ingame screenshots, also are site is being redone currently in joomla so site may look different for about a week or so so please just visit are community site for now.

*forum link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Why are the maps so small and why do they cut off like that?
    Those look like cut scenes to me not ingame shots.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Those were screenshots taken with the map editor camera zommed in to show off the pokemon more than the map, sorry we will have better in game screenies later on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    Oh no!
    We left because we are fake and stupid oh my, wow really we are real and so is game deal with it. Holy run-on sentence, Batman...
    Don't like then don't play it or post on here, go get a life other than wining and acting like your all tough on a forum. Well, if you're winning, I'd usually assume you get to act tough if you want, but I guess you think differently...
    I have dealt with your type many times before and all are same, uneducated, think they are badass, and have no real game developing skills. ...Wow, really? Okay, that was uncalled for. How dare you just randomly out of the blue say everyone that doesn't believe you're actually legit has no game developing skills, thinks they're badass, and is uneducated? Just because they disagree with YOU, when you've basically disproved 90% of what you've claimed by yourself? Are you really THAT amazing at all that is life and existence? You really need to get off your high horse and drop your "Greater-Than-Thou" attitude. I don't care if you're professional or not, calling others uneducated because they don't agree with you or don't believe you is quite immature. And this is coming from a 17 year old to a 21 year old. Real mature, dude.

Also to those of you who wish to play and support this game, I respect you as a person or persons and will continue to ignore the trouble makers on here. "Trouble makers." I lol'd.

Again im 21 and I am not in high school so school is not an issue as I am in college with an associates degree already in web design and computer programming working on bachelors now so don't try to tell me or my team about coding either. The person saying focus on highschool was talking to the 17 YEAR OLD MEMBER on your PROFESSIONAL team. Pay attention and read carefully. Nobody asked you.

Apart from all of that you guys have not seen anything yet and will now not get to for awhile do to the attitude towards us and our project, if you wish to see newly updated maps, ingame shots, some pokemon and trainers and even soon the sample video, you may PM us, if you talked poorly on us the PM will be ignored. LMAO. "You didn't say what we wanted to hear, so we're not gonna show you any PROOF OF THIS GAME BEING ANYTHING NEAR PROFESSIONAL, because you don't deserve our SUPERCHOCOLATEYAWESOMENESS." Good job, bro. Way to stick it to the man and prove our point about your maturity AND your attitude. No, I didn't mean YOUR point. I meant OUR. No typo.

Pretty sure I'm done here, unless more lulz arise lol.

You make it so easy...

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Pretty sure I'm done here, unless more lulz arise lol.
    UM SORRY I'M PRETTY SURE POEPOE'S LAST COMMENT JUST ENDED THE
    FLAMEWAR DISAGREEMENT. SO UH, ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE? WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU START IT UP AGAIN-SERIOUSLY.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    AND TO WHOEVER SAID TO HAVE YUOAMAN LEAVE THE THREAD OPEN, WELL LETS JUST SAY WORDS OR ACTIONS CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY FURY.

You make it so easy...

Pretty sure I'm done here.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    This image is copyrighted and trademarked by Nintendo, Pokemon, Gamefreak, and all their products.
    This image is property of Combusting Studios, and Pokemon Forces Team.
    Stealing this image without permission could result in serious lawful consequences.

Please fix your homepage.
    Thank you.
    ~Poe Studios

P.S did I mention I'm working for Nintendo now? I work under the name Poe Studios

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    um, js guys but you might want to fix the spelling here-https://www.combustingstudios.com/index2.php?option=com_contact&view=category&catid=12&Itemid=189

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Web pages should be written with formal writing.
    Wanna is not formal, companies should know this.

~Poe Studios

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Wouldn't a company have web AND game programmers?
    Just wondering because mine does. Also please start to address some of the problems we point out.

~Poe Studios

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Right now we are short on staff, this is a problem right now and is slowing down development and progress if you wish to join then tell me and we can get you started as early as right now, but otherwise there is nothing we can do about that.

I have fixed the apply form.

Last edited:

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    looks like you seem to be doing better at not being snappy, nice screenshots by the way

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Thank You, and more screenshots will be on there way soon.

Update: Arcade is added. The arcade is my own private project but I will keep new games coming in weekly and will get a section up for it soon in the forums.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back