• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Please go to the thread in the "Hacks Showcase" section. It is the most updated, with the newest pictures and all.

Hey all! This is my first serious hack. I hope you enjoy!

It is a hack of Pokemon Ruby; Version 1.0; Number 0907

Pokémon Fuschia Flame

In the arid land of Kyro, a young man turns 16. The young man had wanted a Pokemon for some time now, and his mother knows this. So, in a surprising turn of events, she calls up her old friend to see if he can hook up her son with a Pokemon. Not only can her friend give the young lad a SNUBBULL, he can give him his old Pokedex! After the boy receives his Pokemon, he departs on his own, just like his father. Unfortunately for him, he gets caught up in a mess when he overhears two suspiciously familiar characters talking about their plan for world domination. (They are not his parents.)

Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    • New Desert Region; Kyro
    • New Hero
    • New Story
    • Return of 2 characters! (Surprise!)
    • New Scripts
    • New Starter; SNUBBULL
    • Brand New Legendaries!
    • Some Diamond/Pearl Pokemon (Maybe)
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Pokémon Fuschia Flame

When you 1st get SNUBBULL

Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    • Orion Town = Done
    • Route 501 = Done
    • Lanfax Town = Done
    • Route 502 = Done
    • Mystic Woods = Done
    • Route 503 = Done
    • 3rd Town = Working on it
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Pokémon Fuschia Flame

HTML:
    [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3386586#post3386586"][IMG]https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii271/bob_saget17/Fuschia%20Flame/621204432788.png[/IMG][/url]
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    • Whack a Hack - The fabulous rom base
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame
    • The starting house is a little messed up.
    Pokémon Fuschia Flame

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Hmmm...I see you used the desert ROM base...
    Well, it doesn't look bad...but you hardly gave us a story...are the 2 characters Jesse and James (if so, then that's very very unoriginal.)
    Anyway, Snubbel isn't a bad starter...and I see that you can script decently...I think this hack will turn out good!

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Are they one of the Rocket Doubles? Butch and Cassidy? Atilla and Hun? Annie and Oakley? Or is it Maxie and Archie? At any rate if you develop the story a bit, it will be a very good and enjoyable hack in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Nope, but they have been in previous games. Good guess though.

The download is up! (As if anyone cares...= ( )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Judging by how you tried to avoid bringing up his parents,and the sprites of the character,and you saying its from a previous game,and you saying their famiIer,I'm guessing its May and Brenden (if its right,i did play the game and beat it)

Nope, sorry to disappoint, but at this time, the sprites for them don't exist. That's why you don't see them.

Oh, by the way, your guess is wrong.

Back