• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    i found a bug, i don't know if its intetional or not, but i got the egg from the man at five isle and then went to battle a trainer and the egg lvled up, its lvl 14 now. I'm gonna keep walking until it catches and will tell if there is something up

Edit: ok it catched into lvl 1, so nothing to worry about

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    i think there may be something wrong with my rom, my starter didnt have its mega stone held. instead, it had the exp share.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    i just caught a bunngela and the pokedex shows the shiny form, idk if this has been reported or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Is there a way to turn off the exp all/exp share. I still get exp shared even if I deposit the exp share in the PC

wasteofbeef

Waste O' Meat
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    How do I get a Link Cable, it says you can get one, but not where, I've checked Celadon for evolution items, but came up empty.

Back