• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Awesome Game dude, you think you can help me make mine,

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    (Hehe...knew Elemental Curse wasn't going to work)

Nice game though...
    But why do I get a Spearow?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well..at least it could have Croagunk's stats.
    Unless someone was too lazy.
    And pretty short Demo as well.

But still, a nice game.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    why is my croagunk a spearow
    It is only in the demo
    Because I cast a spell on it and did some magic Because Croagunk is already inserted but not in the demo.
    lolz
    Awesome Game dude, you think you can help me make mine,
    Sorry - but no - thats spam
    (Hehe...knew Elemental Curse wasn't going to work)

Nice game though...
    But why do I get a Spearow?
    Errrhem... Elemental Curse was good but this is better, besides elemental curse had too much going on..

I gotta say... LOL!
    read posts above and you'll see answer ;)
    lolz

Well..at least it could have Croagunk's stats.
    Unless someone was too lazy.
    And pretty short Demo as well.

But still, a nice game.
    I will do the Croagunk status, and maybe make some new moves...

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
    Years
    It is only in the demo

lolz

Sorry - but no - thats spam

Errrhem... Elemental Curse was good but this is better, besides elemental curse had too much going on..

lolz

I will do the Croagunk status, and maybe make some new moves...

Ahh, qoute-fest!

Anyway, will there be a new OW for the Girl in Gal.Plat?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ahh, qoute-fest!

Anyway, will there be a new OW for the Girl in Gal.Plat?

Yes there will be, but it probably wont be fully working properly unless Narutoactor knows how, cause the beginning is gonna have you as a norma player then you chnge into your Galctic clothes.

sso if he can change it so that it works the same way with the girl player, then yes..

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ok, well NarutoActor is scripting that part with the differeny OW, I have mapped SavageGuard Islands Forest, Alucus showed me a [review of the indoor tiles, they are good but he says they arent finished.
    Here is the map for SavageGuard- Shade Forest..
    Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Comments please?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    Yes there will be, but it probably wont be fully working properly unless Narutoactor knows how, cause the beginning is gonna have you as a norma player then you chnge into your Galctic clothes.

sso if he can change it so that it works the same way with the girl player, then yes..
    eyy good thing I saw this. I did not know you where going to add a girl character. I will add a compare gender but what should I make her causal cloths to.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Ok, well NarutoActor is scripting that part with the differeny OW, I have mapped SavageGuard Islands Forest, Alucus showed me a [review of the indoor tiles, they are good but he says they arent finished.
    Here is the map for SavageGuard- Shade Forest..
    Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Comments please?
    If you would not mind,i will gice my opinion on this,you have certain;y improved on mapping.I like the tile used here,it blends well with all the other tiles.And at the entrance of the map,there the part where there were a strainght row of trees=3 trees to be exact],in my opinion,you can add another three beside either of them to make them look more natural so not to let it look straight.And,another thing,you can add more grass to the map since it is a forest,cause the grass are too little,there are also too many empty spaces which are are not really needed in the map,maybe add more little trees on it to make it not look empty or square.For the water[sea],it is too straight,not natural looking,edit it and add more curves[bends],here and there to make it look more natural,and also add something to the water cause it is empty too,and last thing,i don't think it is a good idea to have grass around the PC unless the grass was for show only..But this map is still good and good to play with.Good luck with this codec[how many times have i said this..lol]..

Years
    Seeing the Screenshots makes me even more unhappy that I don't know how to get these hacks to work..

Amazing work. (I'll just have to listen and find out what it's like D=)

Never mind. I managed to get it working..

Now I am wondering, why I can't get past the Blue Intro. (Before Prof Oak normally comes out) It just blanks out.

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Seeing the Screenshots makes me even more unhappy that I don't know how to get these hacks to work..

Amazing work. (I'll just have to listen and find out what it's like D=)

Never mind. I managed to get it working..

Now I am wondering, why I can't get past the Blue Intro. (Before Prof Oak normally comes out) It just blanks out.
    Hmm.. well, was it a Fire Red Rom that you used to patch it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back