• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yes, it is. He said " I can only say that the game is aweful!! I like it so much!!!! "... In the second sentence that he wrote " I like it so much ". It doesn't match with the first sentence. So, I call that spam. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright, guys. ~Nevermore~ is about to reveal something HUGE from the game! Be sure to check the thread! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • and while you wait, here's a new shadow to keep you occupied ^^
    lion-1.png

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thats HUGE?

Either a legendary, or the main legendary of the game .Either way the outline like a Chinese Dragon, that or a gargoyle.

If its not legendary, then its a regular pokemon, then its far from huge, unless its a fancy sprite or something. either way, the outline looks interesting.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    That shadow is very cool looking. Looks like it has a beak and made of clouds, so I'd guess it's part flying type. Your sprites and shadows are breath taking.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Thats HUGE?

Either a legendary, or the main legendary of the game .Either way the outline like a Chinese Dragon, that or a gargoyle.

If its not legendary, then its a regular pokemon, then its far from huge, unless its a fancy sprite or something. either way, the outline looks interesting.

Agree with you their. I think it is a
    legendary pokemon as well. I'm guessing
    it's a fire type.

-ChronicNightmare-

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • Agree with you their. I think it is a
    legendary pokemon as well. I'm guessing
    it's a fire type.

-ChronicNightmare-

Based on the size of the last shadow I saw on this thread, I'm guessing it's of an expanded size. It looks almost fluffy as well, which doesn't mesh with the "legendary" thing. (Although there's a first time for everything ;))

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Thanks. I love those kind of comments. ^^ Today, I have new things for you guys!

[HOT FLASH!]

Are male hero walking in the gorgeous Glamourich City! (It was first Hambirone City. It changed)

Finally, you guys get to see a screenshot of Herbolodge's Pasture, which is known as the Verdure Park.

Also, the shadow of the Pokemon will appear soon!... Only few more days.

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Years
  • Hey, Vavavoom, how'd you change the title? Did you PM a mod? Anyway, I think that all of these custom sprites show real skill (more than I've seen in some of the D/P Pokemon), and this game is certainly progressing. Why don't you show us some pics of that battle system you say is almost done?

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Hey, Vavavoom, how'd you change the title? Did you PM a mod? Anyway, I think that all of these custom sprites show real skill (more than I've seen in some of the D/P Pokemon), and this game is certainly progressing. Why don't you show us some pics of that battle system you say is almost done?
    you are quite right,i love the firefox the most!

Years
  • The shadow isn't a chinese dragon, though you're close, and isn't a gargoyle, though again, close. It has no beak, isn't made of clouds, isn't flying or fire type, isnt a legendary, and is possibly fluffy. Depends on what you count as fluff.
    ^^ Looks like it'll be a surprise, like it was with bovive.

Glitchfinder

Years
  • The shadow isn't a chinese dragon, though you're close, and isn't a gargoyle, though again, close. It has no beak, isn't made of clouds, isn't flying or fire type, isnt a legendary, and is possibly fluffy. Depends on what you count as fluff.
    ^^ Looks like it'll be a surprise, like it was with bovive.

I'm wondering, could it be some kind of fire beast? (I think fire could look fluffy if it were just an outline) Oh, and regarding the comment that was osted earlier, that included "aweful", I have a new perspective for you, Vavavoom. Based on the rest of the comment, I would guess that the person liked your game, and used the wrong suffix with the root word "awe". They probably meant something like "awesome", not "awful". Based on how they spelled the word, I would guess they have a loose grip on english, and they put "aweful", as in "full of awe". Just thinking, but it gives their statement a much better grip on reality that way.

EDIT: I've got it! it's the rest of Bowvive's Herd! That makes a lot more sense than most of the other suff!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Could it be a Lopbunny evo? o_0

Off topic: @ BlueSonic, can you PLEASE stop it with these useless posts like "Yeah, It looks great" and "Yeah, can't wait for more!". It's starting to look like you're trying to raise you're post count. At least try to give a bit more detail, like what things about it you like and don't like.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back