• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I am more interested in Friexy's evolution stages. It is very nice though and
I would like to see it's evolution too. Hmmm, It may even be a major part of
my Gale version team.

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
We have spinifex in Australia, and it doesn't hurt THAT bad...
...Okay that was a lie. It hurts. A lot.
Most pokemon names are usually combinations of words, like a portmanteau I think.
So in which case is Spinfex's name going to change, or will it be just like ditto, or have something slightly out of order like Jynx?

Years
Spinifex and it's evolution are both going to have the names of the plants they're based on. Like the pokemon games, our fakes will get names from all kinds of places, whether that's a portmanteau like pliadore, a mis-spelling like scottol, or just a word like spinifex.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Those fakemon suck. My opinion.

Now that's something I can't agree with. I'd like to see you doing better first...and why do they suck then? I actually shouldn't react on this kind of reaction, but I do xD. Please give reasons.

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
YES I'm SOOOO JEALOUS I wish I could sit around and make fake pokemon all day. pssh

sorry bub but you are wrong.

Hey buddy, if you can't deal with fake Pokemon, get the hell out of this thread. There are many other places where you can complain, but don't come here and bash something without giving no reason. Basically you're insulting work other people have spent hours on without even say why they 'suck'. So maybe next time you'll think before making another stupid noobish comment like that.

Sorry mods, but it just really p*sses me off how many people spend time bringing others down >>

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
Hey buddy, if you can't deal with fake Pokemon, get the hell out of this thread. There are many other places where you can complain, but don't come here and bash something without giving no reason. Basically you're insulting work other people have spent hours on without even say why they 'suck'. So maybe next time you'll think before making another stupid noobish comment like that.

Sorry mods, but it just really p*sses me off how many people spend time bringing others down >>

:'( B-O-O-O-O-O-O H-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Years
B-O-O-O-O-O-O H-O-O-O-O-O-O-O
Ooh, see what he did there? Deleted his post and thought about it for a while. Well worth the effort, look at that shining example of what is known in some circles as a 'comeback'!
XD he doesn't matter, houndoomed, just come over here and laugh at him with us. I brought peanuts to throw!
Meanwhile, i've not been left so scarred by this 'horrible' mental attack that i'm unable to sprite anymore. Water starter family is almost complete!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Lolz, guess I overreacted :embarrass *again* XD

Well, ANYWAY... I'm eager to see the starters' evos ^^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015

Thank you. I wonder if he can do any better XD.

Anyway, guys I cant wait for the new update and when is that demo coming out.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Thank you. I wonder if he can do any better XD.

Anyway, guys I cant wait for the new update and when is that demo coming out.

I kind of agree with Houndoomed here. Unless you give a suggestion on how to correct something, you shouldn't criticize it. And, if you just want to say they suck, it makes you look like an (donkey), and also makes you look stupid. Not to mention it's just plain rude. Personally, I can understand you guys's reactions, but there are people like this on every forum. Trust me, I should know. Every so often someone spams up the Pokemon board at the Nintendo forums with these kinds of pointless and hateful messages. It just goes to show how useless and immature they really are. Oh, and maybe they're compensating for something. (Kind of like those really small people with monster trucks, or lord Farquad with his really tall castle. Maybe he just can't (censored for being too revealing))

So, here's my comeback to him:

*(Censored for being such an awesome comeback that it would kill the lesser minded)*

Now, I'll reduce myself to his level, and respond to him in a language he can actually understand:

Me Ugg. Yu Stupidog. Yu dummer than pixel as fakemon pikchure. We rele men. We mak gam, reel good gam. Yu 2 stupidog to undarstand hardd workk.

Now, to a response the rest of you will understand:

Let's just think of the worst possible thing that could be wrong with him. Then, let's imagine something a hundred times worse. Rest assured, he will have issues that are much, much worse.

Last edited:

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
I love how you people get all worked up over a comment I made about your silly fakemons. It's cute. And don't you worry, I'm not coming back to this thread anymore.

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
Wow. Mrs. Atom is just a small blip in the existence that is this thread. And besides, it's not like she actually has a purpose in life besides finding one, amirite? Well anyway, I'm certainly looking forward to what's coming next, I have a feeling...

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
*throws a peanut* Wheeeeeeeeee^^
The game looks great, I would love to see the Families of the starters.
*throws a peanut again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back