• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oops! I dont see it just now, sorry...Well, I think it would be great!

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Booooy, I´ve visited this thread a few times, but this is the longest time (I´ve seen) with no posts...
I´m shocked...

Anyway, your great guys^^
Hope to see smth soon.

That´s my post and I´m BlackDragonite (lol^^)

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 31
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
That's because... well... VAVAVOOM IS GONE! Go to the "Leave/Absence" thread to say... well... "Goodbye". Boy, I'm sad from hearing it, but it's true... :(

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
VAVOOM IS GONE....... *near a nervous breakdown*

And what about this game??? She will continue, right? And Nevermore will continue this thread, right??... right...?

*breakdown*

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I expect Vava will continue work on the game. Nevermore will have the same workload, except for the addition of newsposts, if that's the case. I certainly can't blame him for leaving- I agree on every point made. But, I wouldn't worry about Gale- besides, if the entire staff body left, SOMEONE would become authorised to make newsposts.

Years
I can confirm that Vavavoom is still working on this project, as he told me via MSN yesturday. He just won't be on this forum anymore.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Oh, great. He quit Acanthite, Scarlet and now here? Well, he'll be missed (as there's no other forum I can find him on :(....)

Maybe ~NM~ will be doing the updates from now on.

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 31
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
Yup, it's pretty sad. I just hope Gale's demo will be posted somehow correctly.. because I don't know any other way it will be posted unless Vava edits the post himself.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
These forums is losing members big time.Vavavoom has left.Scizz has been banned!

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 31
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
Yeah. I found out that Scizz was banned for an unknown reason. Actually, none of the moderators and administrators know, I've heard only about 2 or 3 know.
But we're getting pretty off-topic, so, to keep this thread going...

Anyone got any news to share with us? ...About the game, I mean...

Years
Calm down, calm down...
Untill i've managed to convince him to post again, i'll be doing the updates and stuff here. Yes, the game is still going ahead, yes, the demo will still be out soon, yes, i'll be the one managing the project here for a while, now we all just need to sign a petition begging vav to come back because he'll be sorely missed.

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 31
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
Well, I think it's just a good idea for him just to stick around the Game Development section for now on... instead of becoming more and more famous in every section, he won't be spoken about behind his back if he's known for just game-making and that's all. Well, I hope it gets done soon.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Calm down, calm down...
Untill i've managed to convince him to post again, i'll be doing the updates and stuff here. Yes, the game is still going ahead, yes, the demo will still be out soon, yes, i'll be the one managing the project here for a while, now we all just need to sign a petition begging vav to come back because he'll be sorely missed.
Thank god you are taking Vav's place.And I can sign the petition!

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
<signature>
Glitchfinder
</signature>

I would like it if Vav could come bacvk too. I mean, with the exception of that one guy we all flamed, we all pretty much love this game, as well as Vav himself. Also, he's a great guy. If he doesn't want to post in other areas, he doesn't have to. (I certainly don't!) In fact, I stopped posting in the Hacking board because, the instant I shoed I had a flair for hacking, I was assailed with questions on one subject or another. So, I reply to the random PM, and just get along in Game development. Still, I do want Vav to come back.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
She came back! The game progressing well too~ I've ask her through MSN.
She left PC for a while lately, I think there will be a really great update soon^^

Years
Update time:
Firstly, i haven't convinced Vav back, but i'm trying, bear with me...
Secondly, we have a preveiw of the W.I.P fish shop!
ForPupuCalient-1.png
Here you can buy fish pokemon, some that can't be found in the wild, some that are brand new for your dex!
In other news, among the old pokemon that will appear in the Geor reigon are the eons, but there have been reported sightings of some strange new creatures wandering their packs...

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow that is a great feature.Why didn't I think of that :disappoin?That would be completely easy to script.Oh and the top right-hand corner there is a little mispriting error thingy.Where the blue glows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back