• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon games you finished so far?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Emerald (i had a team of 20 lv.100s, but my brother restarted my game one day.Only ever beat it again once.Well, i've never won the battle frontier, but i caught every legendary)
    LeafGreen.Migrated all to Diamond.
    Diamond.Deleted out of boredom.Then ended up buying Platinum (which i'd totally forgot about) 30mins later.
    Ranger.I did all the missions once, even Groudon.This latest time, i've done Deoxys and Manaphy

However, on Platinum, i've had my pokedex at 310 out of 493.But then i restarted, but kept good pokes like Arceus,PCPichu etc.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I've finished with my Silver, Emerald, Firered, and Platinum. I still need to finish my friend's Leafgreen and give it back to him.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    Pokemon Red,Blue,Yellow,Silver,Crystal,Gold,Sapphire,Ruby,Emerald,FireRed,LeafGreen,Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Ranger,Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Blue,Mystery Dungeon Red, Mystery Dungeon Time,Dark,Sky, Pokemon Stadium,Pokemon Rumble,Pokemon XD, Pokemon Colleseum, Pokemon Snap AND maybe some other spin offs. Sadly I did not beat soul/heart as my dog ate my game!

Back