• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gen 3 Base Exp Modifier?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Hello, I've been modding my Pokémon Emerald ROM with some tools such as YAPE, but is there any tool I can use to do the same change on selected (or every) pokémon? Let's say I want to change the EXP base stats of every pokémon by 10 (not the case), how can I do it without going one by one? Sorry if it's not the right place to ask for it, I don't use this website too much, thank you!

Years
    Hello, I've been modding my Pokémon Emerald ROM with some tools such as YAPE, but is there any tool I can use to do the same change on selected (or every) pokémon? Let's say I want to change the EXP base stats of every pokémon by 10 (not the case), how can I do it without going one by one? Sorry if it's not the right place to ask for it, I don't use this website too much, thank you!

I'm not sure about EXP base stats, but you can definitely do that in TM's/HM's by Sphey's Mass Compatibility Editor.

Back