• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #20 - Most Forgettable Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    for me it would have to be
    mr mime, skitty, delcatty, and chimecho.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • My Most Forgettable Pokemons:

-Relicanth
    -Fineon, Lumineon
    -Tropuis, idk about you but I never cared to see this weird pokemon
    -Bellsprout..its just...not right
    -Many Bug Types including Pinsir, Ledyba, parasect, Spinirak, Wurmple, Yanma, Masquerain, Nicada and More...

-Dunsparce and Spinda...they are so dull
    -Chatot
    -Gulpin and Swalot
    -Shelldar
    -Barboach and Qwilfish

Wooo, I really need to take a break...there is more though xD

Years
  • Definitely that dang Dunsparce! I always forget Tropius; I mean it doesn't seem right that a Flying/Grass type Dinosaur that grows Bananas would be a Pokémon. Let's see hmmmmmm...oh yeah! I remember in Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team I would always forget Snubbull, but not Granbull. Hmmm...(lightbulb turns on) oh yeah and also Relicanth, Nosepass, Probopass Corpfish, Crawdaunt, Spoink, Grumpig, Surskit, and Masquerain. I know them it's just that I never think about them to much.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i want to say farfetch'd. he was actually my favorite growing up but he seems forgotten by everyone else. i can't really explain why. this is a terrible answer but i'm just going to risk it all and post

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Ledyba and Ledyian. Every time I flip through the bug types I run by it and say to myself, "Oh yeah... that weird Lady bug pokemon... any good?" I see Baton Pass, feel interested, see stats, laugh and close web page.

Edit: Huh now that I think about it... It's base special defense stat is 110... Note to self... must try making Ledian good to play...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pinsir; I remember looking at it once and thinking it was a Digimon. It has the sort of absurd design one would want to forget, too.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Pokémon General Poll #20 - Most Forgettable Pokémon?

Qwilfish. In my opinion, the most forgotten of them all. Though, when you look at Dunsparce n' what not, their not really forgettable, judging by how you all recall them. xD;
    I really think that Qwilfish should have an evolution. He has so much potential and Qwilfish is pretty useful as well. Dunsparce should have an evo as well but since he's not that useful I don't really see that happening.

Anyway I think that Delibird is among the most forgetful Pokémon, and Huntail/Gorebyss, even though I love them.

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I really think that Qwilfish should have an evolution. He has so much potential and Qwilfish is pretty useful as well. Dunsparce should have an evo as well but since he's not that useful I don't really see that happening.

Anyway I think that Deliberd is among the most forgetful Pokémon, and Huntail/Gorebyss, even though I love them.

All the Pokemon being named off here are awesome.

Qwilfish is awesome, way better than Tentacruel in my opinion, good for setting up hazards and such and fun to play with.

Dunsparce is a Bad Ass. He always has been. He's a nasty pokemon that knows how to seriously abuse Roost, and also his advantage in battling is how he uses his health as a resource to destroy enemies.

Delibird, It's fun to play around with, hardly forgettable for me. Sure it doesn't see much play at all, but he's hardly forgettable. I mean come on he's the Fed Ex of the pokemon world. How cool is that?

Why would you speak against Gorebyss? I'm truly hurt by this statement. Gorebyss is one of the Star members in my Rain Dance team. Ruining people left and right. A ridiculously powerful Water type pokemon who knows how to abuse Swift Swim and has a high enough defense to take a serious beating.
    Huntail (although I'm not as much a fan of it now), carried me through the entire game of Ruby and Saphire. It was one of my favorite aggresive water pokemon at the time and is hardly forgettable to me.

Most of the pokemon in Gen 4 were forgettable. I didn't like most of them. Pretty boring.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Makuhita, Electrike, Probopass, Gabite, Bagon, whatever Bagon's first evolution is called, Jumpig/Spoink, Lickitung, Manectric... There are so many! There's more than this but can't even remember them, haha.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Makuhita, Electrike, Probopass, Gabite, Bagon, whatever Bagon's first evolution is called, Jumpig/Spoink, Lickitung, Manectric... There are so many! There's more than this but can't even remember them, haha.
    I think you mean Shelgon, and then Bagon XD Anyway, I don't find those forgetful at all, since they evolve into Salamance o.o And he is pretty boss.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Possibly Clamperl and its evolutions. They're never mentioned in any way, they were hard to get (especially Huntail and Gorebyss), and haven't attracted many fans. But there are others that seem to get forgotten a lot, especially cocoon pokemon like Sewaddle's evolution (forgot its name), middle-evos, and others that are hard to find in-game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I didn't tend to forget any Pokemon until the 5th generation. The two Pokemon that I totally forgot were the two toughest Pokemon to find in the game, both Crygonal and Tynamo because I never ran into them at all until my friend told me where they were at and I went searching for them.

:t354:TG

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • When I first played the gen 3 games it was around my third playthrough and I saw a Crawdaunt and I was like wtf is that. I had just assumed corphish dosent evolve. Even now I forget it all the time. Someone mentions corpish evolving and im like what you talking bout then it clicks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back