• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #24 - Favorite Type

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    If you ask me what's my favorite type, it has to be psychic. They are unique in their abilities. I personally prefer moves like telekinesis, teleport (Alakazam), psycho cut (Gallade), Future Sight (Natu) etc and other moves by which they take over the mind of the opponent.
    Other than that, I also like fire and dragon type pokemons ! :)

Sensui

Ascend
    Years
    Electric and Ghost types for sure, I always wanted Gengar to learn a move that shoots black thunderbolts. It'd be a combination of the 2.

Night Shade doesn't count. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I love Steel-types myself. XD The sheer power (and defense) of the Pokemon belonging to the Steel-type is simply incredible.

Second is a tie between Dragon and Water-types. I've always liked the Water-type since I started playing Pokemon (Mostly from a childhood crush on Misty. Nowadays it's because I love Water-type Pokemon). Dragon-type though? Ever since I saw Lance use Dragonite in R/B/Y, I was in love. ^_^

Back