• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Ghostflower

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    -

I remember the day I saw the ocean for the first time.

-​

Ethos:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Ghostflower

Features:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Ghostflower

Introduction and Storyline:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Ghostflower

Media:

Pokémon Ghostflower

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Ghostflower

Downloads:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Ghostflower

Pokémon Ghostflower

Thank you for checking out Pokémon Ghostflower. Your support means the absolute world to me. Any feedback, please leave in this thread.

Years
  • Interesting , the 3rd gen is great , I grew with it , so I'm quite interested by your project , the screens looks great and make me want to explore your region and the and fact that there will be new original soundtrack hypes me ! hope to see this project grow

Years
  • while i starte with fire red but my favourite game ever was pokemon emerald . so i have great affinity for the 3rd gen. so can't wait for the game to be released. all the best

Years
  • while i started with fire red but my favourite game ever was pokemon emerald . so i have great affinity for the 3rd gen. so can't wait for the game to be released. all the best

Back