• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Glamour

Days
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    Pokémon Glamour

"I have your hearts and you have my pity.
    Pretty is nice, but still, it's just pretty.
    Perfect, my dear, is me."

Pokemon Glamour is a non-profit fangame created with Pokemon Essentials and it's all about... yep! you guessed it! Contests! Taking place in an original neighboring region to Orre, Pokemon Glamour sets the story featuring a hero/heroine aspiring to become a Coordinator! But it's not all about the appeal, as an onslaught of shadow Pokemon have been sighted within the Piiru region. A beautiful and traditional region, most commonly sought for its cherry blossom trees. But these new sightings have been sparking unrest!

Features that'll be in the final build:
    Shadow Pokemon
    Contest Starter Forms
    New Starters: Cherubi, Vulpix, and Finneon.
    A completely contest-orientated storyline! (With a Shadow Pokemon postgame story with fully leveled 100 Pokemon!)
    Pokeblock berries minigame!

Pokémon Glamour

Lisia
    - She's the game's equivalent of The Professor, she'll be your one-stop ticket to your contest journey!
    Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour
    Pokémon Glamour

- Opposite gender twins, they'll be an occurring companion within your journey! They'll be there at every step of the way, newbies aspiring to become famous just like you!

Esmeray
    - A visiting Gym Leader, while not a Coordinator herself, Esmeray enjoys watching the shows and will often be seen in the audience!
    Pokémon Glamour

Kirsty
    - A veteran Coordinator, she'll be akin to a mentor, moral supporter, and most of all, rival!
    Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour

- A mapper
    - A Spriter
    - A secondary event-er/scripter

The team is just myself at the moment!

CREDITS:
    Lisia, May and Brenden ORAS Sprites
    DropsOfMoonlight @ Deviantart
    Poffin_Case
    Contest and Pokeblock Plugin
    wrigty12
    bo4p5687 (original code used as a base for both Contests and Pokeblocks)
    Marin (Better Bitmaps plugin used for line graph Pokemon Condition viewing)
    mej71, Maruno, FL, JV, Umbreon/Hansiec, Saving Raven, FL, Luka S.J., TastyRedTomato (contributors to the original Contest code used as a base)
    Starter Selection Plugin
    DiegoWT
    Essentials Deluxe
    Lucidious89
    Following Pokemon EX
    Golisopod User
    Help-14
    zingzags
    Rayd12smitty
    mej71
    PurpleZaffre
    Akizakura16
    Thundaga
    Armin (Fairies Resource Pack)
    Maruno
    Pokemon Generator (GaP)
    Grogro
    BW Summary Screen
    DeepBlue PacificWaves

GIFS

Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour

Pokémon Glamour

Please contact me at: nosleepyipnos

- It now has a short playable demo!
    I RECOMMEND USING THE CANDY YOU GET TO LEVEL YOUR MONS TO 100 BEFORE BATTLING.
    You can download it by adding me!​

Back