• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GlitchCity

Jesus of Suburbia

I Wrote Holden Caulfield
Years
  • I would absolutely love love love love love love love love (<< plain whit tees lyrics) to help with this, I am like, obsessed with glitch and I can revamp the Missingno.s and insert them cuz I know of empty slots and alot of glitches that not many other people know of. Also, will the mew trick be in there?? Will Missingno. duplicate your 6th item or screw up your hall of fame?? Another interesting idea, when HGSS come out you could hack that and put in glitches from there, like the never ending walk-through-walls thing. Or maybe Zel will let you hack ShinyGold to do that.

End, Zack

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    What happens if there really is a glitch in the game that was unintended? Will you be able to realize that it should be there? I'm not saying this is a bad idea, in fact, I love this idea, but I'm just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I would absolutely love love love love love love love love (<< plain whit tees lyrics) to help with this, I am like, obsessed with glitch and I can revamp the Missingno.s and insert them cuz I know of empty slots and alot of glitches that not many other people know of. Also, will the mew trick be in there?? Will Missingno. duplicate your 6th item or screw up your hall of fame?? Another interesting idea, when HGSS come out you could hack that and put in glitches from there, like the never ending walk-through-walls thing. Or maybe Zel will let you hack ShinyGold to do that.

End, Zack
    I would, but I'm trying to do this on my own, besides the inserting pkmn part, which I would do myself, but can't get some required programs to run to do that.

What happens if there really is a glitch in the game that was unintended? Will you be able to realize that it should be there? I'm not saying this is a bad idea, in fact, I love this idea, but I'm just wondering.
    I wouldn't worry about that. Currently, nothing I've done could cause a glitch.

I just remembered that I had huge glitch in Liquid Crystal...
    Silly me that I didn't screen it... it could help ya...
    lol!

doesnt look very promising.
    Thanks. Now you have two posts :)

Edit: Also, as I'm on hacking break, this and all my other hacks are on hold for the time being.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Well this thread is dead and I won't be giving updates that soon as I'm busy with other projects. =/. I'll get this locked so it won't be further revived...

Back