• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    please may i be aswellllll
    i think this will be one of the best remakes EVER
    i am also a good spriter and revamper
    i make custom trainers and pokemon and i can revamp well

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    umm... he's already released demos. so how can you guys be beta testers??? unless i have the meaning wrong. I guess you can test the CBS when he makes one??

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Yeah...see I forgot to ask for beta testers before, and the beta testers picked will test the demo going up to the Indigo Plateau and that has the CBS, which will be started when I'm done up to the point where the hero beats the Elite 4.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Some Sort of Update
    The events in Mt. Mortar, excluding the trainers and wild Pokémon, are completed, and I included the Waterfall event as well. I'm currently going back to add the events to the Union Cave and anything else I missed before working on Routes 26/27. In addition, I'm planning to put the Trainer Tower instead of the Battle Tower on Route 40. The only problem is that I need a chipset of the inside. If anyone has one, please post it here, or I'll try to rip it from FRLG. There ya go. Heh, I guess that was an update after all. ^_^

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    glad to see you haven't given up on the game. The thread has been slow latley :(.
    *I take full responsibility*
    Don't let it slow you down. I'm still excited and waiting for the next demo of all of johto.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Update
    I added the trainer events, without the CBS, of course, for Union Cave and I'm currently working on the National Park's trainers. I've already made sure that the events in all of the routes and cities are flawless, but that'll be proven once I play through the game. After this, I'll be done with the rest, so I'll start to work on Routes 26/27. I'd say the Beta Testers'll get a demo in a few weeks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    please up it on forum ! I want to play this game , thank you veryyy muchhh :D

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I thought it's time for another...
    Update!
    I would've updated more often, but with the server crashes happening more often, well...you get it...

Anyway, thanks to LegosJedi's Cell Phone Tut, I've put in a phone system, and right now, I'm putting in the event codings where the hero receives numbers, especially from the Trainers. Also, since I'm using my Crystal ROM for this, expect those same numbers. Who knows, I might even put in some new ones... Anywho, after this is finished up, I'll finally begin work on Routes 26/27 and the Indigo Plateau. Heh, and there's your update! ^_^

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Actually, I already have the testers. Thanks, though.

Update
    I've finished putting in the phone dialogues for the trainers who give you their phone number. Next up, I'll finally begin work on Kanto and Routes 26/27! ^_^

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    A Long-Overdue Update! ^_^
    Okay, Routes 26/27 are done, and I've begun work on Victory Road. And since this thread's been a bit slow as of late, here's something that should change that:

Okay, the first 8 screens are of Blackthorn City, the 8th being its Pokémon Center. The next 6 are of Blackthorn Gym, the latter two being repeated accidentally. The next 4 are of Route 45, and the following 4 are of Route 46.

The next one is of the first part of Route 27, and the next is of Tohjo Falls. The next 4 are of the rest of Route 26, the second being from the house where you receive TM37 Sandstorm. The final 8 are of Route 26. Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back