• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • Hey, guys! I wanted to try RPG MAKER 2003, so I'm making a Gold remake. I've mapped up to Azalea Town, and a demo should be out by the end of the month. After that, I'd like some people to help me out.

EDIT:- Here are all the screenshots I've posted so far.

GlitterGoldScreens1.png

GlitterGoldScreens2.png

GlitterGoldScreens3.png

GlitterGoldScreens4.png

GlitterGoldScreens5.png

GlitterGoldScreens6.png

GlitterGoldScreens7.png

GlitterGoldScreens8.png

GlitterGoldScreens9.png

GlitterGold List Of Helpers/Contributors
    tiger778
    djvolcom- Beta Tester, Scripter
    Waudby- Spriter
    hitme2k5- Beta Tester

And if you've helped out, contributed something, or saw something in the game that is yours, please let me know.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Well, that would depend on how good it is ;)

Keep in mind help ususally comes in the form of good advice and coding help, not people doing work for you. Just to let you know. A lot of people want others to do their own work. But seeing as you're actually doing something, you probably won't be the same way :D

Anyway, good luck. I'd be curious to know how this would stack up to LunarSilver, another Gold/Silver remake here.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    No Mena made a game before that. I wonder where Yamichi's gone off to though?
    Anyway, good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well Yamichi said it wasn't dead, he just didn't have alot of time to work on it, so the progress wouldn't go too fast

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Ok. So far, I've mapped up to Azalea, with a few battles here and there. I've got Violet Gym settled, with the trainers and Falkner. I also made the events involving Team Rocket in Azalea at Slowpoke Well. That's it for today's update. More on the way.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    do you think you can release a demo? It's good to test out other people's battle systems.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • 75mb for a demo!?! If you do find a host nobody will download it. As Cigarettes said, get rid of any music files that aren't midi's as they are taking up the space and make sure you haven't packaged the RTP as well. You should be able to get the size down to a max 3mb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back