• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    looks good but there is to much empty space and the text is very small, try makeing both the parts with the two pokemon's information(Name,HP,LV) bigger so that it is clearer and dosn't leave so much open space

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Wow, looks awesome, Pingu! :D Though there is the issue with the text size. If you're able to, try to make it so the text is bigger and there's less free space. Otherwise, the party system looks great, and keep up the great work so far! ^_^

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Ok. I've started the trainer battles and the system will soon be complete.

GML99 do you want to code the bag system or do you want me to do it?

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Looks like GlitterGold is coming along nicely. I can't wait for a BETA. Let's hope everything is done soon ^^.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Wow, this game looks great! It's cool that you were able to get a time system in, unlike a hack. I was wondering if it is my computer or if you removed the preveous versions of the game untill the next beta?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Nice, very nice,
    I can see you've put a lot of time into this.
    I find the gym screenshot a little bit weird though.
    Anyway, keep up the good work

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Which gym shot?

@zach: I didn't remove them. The links must've expired or something. And I already deleted the zip that had it. If I released another beta, it'd have everything I've done up to now, without Pingu's CBS or corrections on the glitches found by the beta testers. I dunno if I should release it...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Which gym shot?

@zach: I didn't remove them. The links must've expired or something. And I already deleted the zip that had it. If I released another beta, it'd have everything I've done up to now, without Pingu's CBS or corrections on the glitches found by the beta testers. I dunno if I should release it...

Cool, I guess I'm just exited because this looks awsome

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    Which gym shot?

Maybe you should relook everything before releasing, I'm going to scim through the game for bugs, haven't been on the pc for awhile.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    ok, i decided to use the bag system layout as in pokemon champion but it will contain some diferences-
    Page 1/2- Items
    Page 3/4- Balls
    Page 5- Berries
    Page 6/7- Key Items

What do you think? this just gets rid of the need to scroll down :P

EDIT: YAY! all that's left now is the bag system, displaying some stats and the evolution system and it will be finished! (note: GLL99 this doesn't contain all pokemon or attacks, it contains a tut on how to add those things)

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    It's not a hack this is made in rm2k3 which lets you make games from scratch

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    ok i've got a problem with battles,
    i finish a battle with a wild pidgey then start a new one, and if I attack before it and kill it in the previous battle the enemy will attack before it sets up the new battle and i turned off the switch that it need on. any ideas on how to fix this?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ok, i decided to use the bag system layout as in pokemon champion but it will contain some diferences-
    Page 1/2- Items
    Page 3/4- Balls
    Page 5- Berries
    Page 6/7- Key Items

What do you think? this just gets rid of the need to scroll down :P

EDIT: YAY! all that's left now is the bag system, displaying some stats and the evolution system and it will be finished! (note: GLL99 this doesn't contain all pokemon or attacks, it contains a tut on how to add those things)
    That bag layout seems fine with me. Scrolling down gets annoying sometimes... :)

And it's cool. The tut's actually a good idea since I'll be able to practice adding in the Pokémon and attacks. ^_^

As for fixing that problem, the best guess I can give is to check the switches. :)

Last edited:

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    OK i sorted the problem1 the victory turned it off but i had a condition branch set up wrong. I haven't started the bag system yet though (other than calling it up) but I may just set up the potion, pokeball and regular berry and just give another tut on how to add the others in. how does that sound? Also if I dis include the bag system the battle could be finished around next Friday :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back