• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon GO takes trainers around the world with Global Catch Challenge

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    So only the people in the video can catch the Pokemon? Or is it everyone. Is it only Pokemon caught in Japan that count? To be honest can't see them catching 3 billion Pokemon. Also the region locked Pokemon don't make any sense. Pokemon Go doesn't get anything out of region locked Pokemon they just screw over everyone else.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • I have a question: When does the double XP end? Is it on the 26th, or later than that?

Now some news. We're currently sitting at 2.5 billion catches, and the event ends one day from when I post this. For those keeping track, players caught 500 million Pokemon on Friday. If they keep that pace up today, they'll beat the Global Catch Challenge before tomorrow even arrives.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • We did it, we got the Farfetch'd reward!

I answered my XP question, too, may as well inform all of ya:

The rewards will last until 1st December (with the exception of Farfetch'd and Kangaskhan's availability, which will be just for 48 hours).

Back