• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimpPopper4life

Rom Hacker/Beta Tester
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    Stop giving us such nice and perfect screens your making me drool!
    your hack is the best I have seen in my life!

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Wow, this is getting better all the time! BTW, sorry if I sound rude, but I meant inside the Ruins. I'm glad you showed the outside, of course, but I'd like to see the Unown all over the walls, too.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • You know, when i saw this thread i was highly skeptical. Many people have started remaking gold/silver, but hardly got past the first town.

You however, seem to be creating the greatest gold/silver remake in the history of pc. Congratulations, and good luck.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    wow thanks sorry for no updates today i was at college and had band practise and girlfriend over ah hehe i should be able to do some more tonight so fingers crossed more screens for you guys :) x

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Here are the screens i finally finished the ice path :) tomorrow i will do mt morter or whatever its called and then im almost ready for beta :)

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

enjoy :) x

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Hiccup said:
    Wow! Looks dead on! Looks great! One thing though. The smallest rock on the sixth screenshot is a little glitchy.

thats because i of when i took the screenshot its fine in the game :)

x

UPDATE!!
    finished two floors of MT Mortar here are some screens :)

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Pokémon Gold GBA

Last edited:

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • This might be the first hack to be released that has johto. There's a couple of hacks with johto but none of them have released a beta! I can wait for this hack!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    How are you gonna implement the whirlpool HM? Is it gonna take the place of dive?

Anyways, this is a nice looking hack - keep it up!

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    i have to finish goldenrod and route 40 then i have finished all the outside world and if you want a beta of the then you wont be able to goto the whirl islands because i havent mapped them yet and i havent done the routes right of new bark either so hopefully i should soon :)

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Here you go. I made this image of RED, the ultimate trainer. Use it in your game if you would like.(the old looking one is just for comparison)
    It's easy to implement, I'm sure you already know how, and it's in the proper format already. Just replace which image you want to be red's sprite with it in unlz-gba. If you see a flaw or something you want me to change in it, I wil fix it for you, and you don't have to give me credit. :)

Last edited:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    awesome hack and awesome maps
    btw nice sprite Red

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • charimon said:
    he looks cool only has tin arms and they lookso long 2 (but that's just me i think XP)
    They look like tin? Explain to me how that is, and maybe I can fix it.

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • yeah i don't know if the word is tin XD (im dutch and i always forget that word "dun" in English)
    I mean't thin XD you know it just looks like it has only the bones no muscles.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • charimon said:
    yeah i don't know if the word is tin XD (im dutch and i always forget that word "dun" in English)
    I mean't thin XD you know it just looks like it has only the bones no muscles.
    He's a skinny little kid... He doesn't have muscles. What do you mean? Here compare to what I was comparing it to(the attachments)
    Here, i'll show you a card screenshot, see what it looks like.
    Pokémon Gold GBA

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back