• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON Golden Island

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
    Hello, I'm New here, but I'm not a newbie you know?

POKéMON GOLDEN ISLANDS

Hack of:
    RedFire

StoryLine:

The history is like the other games(RedFire, Red, Blue, Green, GreenLeaf) but it have some differences here is:

You are a BOY/GIRL that lives in THUNDER ISLAND(Isla Relampago), one day , you decided to be the best trainer of the world and you decided go to the next town but the PROF. SEBASTIAN stopped you, and he show you his LAB. There you choose your firts POKéMON, Then you go to make a delivery from a friend of SEBASTIAN, then you must collect the BADGES of the GOLAR REGION and defeat the GOLD ELITE to become a CHAMPION. But in your road you have to defeat the SILVER TEAM they have for mission catch HO-OH and destroy de world but you must stop they.... more to come.....

:pokeball: FEATURES:

:pokeball: NEW REGION(GOLAR)
    :pokeball: POKéMON 4th GENERATION
    :pokeball: A NEW TEAM to DEFEAT(TEAM SILVER)
    :pokeball: NEW GYM LEADERS and NEW ELITE 4(CALLED GOLD ELITE)
    :pokeball: You can choose your 1st POKéMON from HIKOZARU, POCHAMA and NAETORU..
    :pokeball: You can catch later the HO-OH in a Far away Island...
    :pokeball: More to come

ScreenShots:

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

The Pics are from differents towns and from the Sun Tower(There you Battle with the TEAM SILVER)....

BETAS:
    No yet.

CREDITS:
    :pokeball:For me to create the Hack
    :pokeball:Kyledove for the PC and MART.
    :pokeball:Neos from SHN for the PALMERA(I don't know how it say) and a a few POKéMON of teh 4th Generation...
    :pokeball: Cristhos for the Script of the National Dex...
    :pokeball: Neos for the name of the Region(GOLAR)

It's all Good-Bye and wish me luck!

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    So many R/S/E/FR/LG hacks look the same...

Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    The hack looks great, keep up he good work. Can you make lugia obtainable as well please? Or ho-oh will be the only obtainable legendary in the game?

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

Hack looks interesting , palletes n stuf look pretty good , cant wait to see more screenies :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow! Your palettes are so unique! The screenies are neat, and the plot's great too! Will the hack be released in both Spanish and English (you're a Spanish-speaker, right?)? The starters being D/P starters...it's all wonderful! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    this hacks looks kool this year is really bringing in some good ones hope it doesn't die out

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    wow! love the tiles! cant wait for the release of the beta! keep up the good work!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi Fedex! You'll see me posting in this thread more often than in the other forums, that's for sure... Your work is very cool, and I'll be expecting to see those sprites you were working on (if we don't catch up in MSN)

That's all, and I also hope you get someone to help you translating (which is a serious problem in this community, Spanish hacks tend to get forgotten quite easily... :disappoin)
    But if you keep on showing good stuff, that will not be the case! I think...

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
    Hello! I bring more news!
    But 1st:

For Goku Goku: Yes, I speak spanish because I'm argentine so I speak spanish, but I want to make two versions one in spanish and one in english for the momment I working in the spanish version when I have finished the Spanish Version I going to make the English version....

For Zel: Well, I'm glad you post in my hack... Very soon I bring the New Images Maybe in a while or tomorrow....

For everyone: I going to the beach the Saturday so I will be back the 23rd of January so I can't bring more news in this days...(Sorry for the english I don't know how to explain)

The new info:
    -I was working the las 3 days in sprites and overworlds for the TEAM SILVER so when I can put they in the web I will bring to you(Maybe this afternoon)
    -Now I'm going to map new places and translate some things....

So Bye-Bye and wait the screens...

Edit:

¡It's time for the new screens!
    POKéMON Golden Island

TEAM SILVER GRUNT would like to battle!
    POKéMON Golden Island

BOSS DOMINIC would like to battle!

It's all guys! God-Bye I hope you like the sprites very soon I will bring the overworlds!

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Another spanish hack, since I don't speak spanish, I'll probably stay away from this thread, but still, great screenshots =D Can't wait for an english version to be started =P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hehe... I already know that you always care about a lot of hacks Goku Goku, you're always nice to us! (But still, a lot of other people stay away... Sigh...)

The Boss looks great (with that little thing I told you), but the grunt, don't you think his arms are a bit too long?

Well, good luck at the beach... I hope you get the ladies' attention... JOJO!!! :laugh:
    Since everyone seems to go to the beach, I can't resist to make that joke, so I apologize... XD

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I love it buddy. Can't wait to play it, you already know that buddy. You're doing so well on this hack bud, more luck to you my friend.;)

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    I like it. The tiles, the history, the name of the region (it´s mine XD)... and the sprites looks great... My friend if you need my help, we´ll see in the msn.

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
    Hello! I'm back of my holidays and I bring more news and screens for your enjoy....

Info:

-I do a bunch of maps so the map part is so closer to finish...(I think 3 map left to do)
    -The scripts part is a little advanced(with some applymoves and givespokémon)

Now the new screens:

"Tiger Woods"(Jeje sounds like the golf player..XD):
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island

BEAUTY ISLAND:

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island

ROUTE 3:
    POKéMON Golden Island

And,,,, the First GYM LEADER:

POKéMON Golden Island

His name is "RONEY"... Is a STEEL LEADER...
    Very soon I bring more info about this Leader and the 2nd Leader too...

The sprite is for a little time I have a new sprite with a New Pallets but I'm indexing the Pallets....

Well, It's all I wait your replys!

Bye-Bye and wish me luck!

I forgot!:

Credits to:
    -Lix for the RADIO TOWER TILE..
    -Green Charizard for the Sinnoh Tree...

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice new screenshots my friend. Another Spanish hack, another good Spanish hack! Well done, I'm so looking forward to more.:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, though the trees in Tiger Wood look odd, I like the effect it gives to the map! Great job! :D Beauty Island looks clean, and Route 3 looks like an (almost) unspoiled wood (which is not bad, btw). I like the gym leader's design, though personally I think what his clothes are too plain and boring. :P Love to see more of this hack, and don't give up! ;) (Wow! All of these hacks with DP graphics! :) )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Wow, this looks aswesome! Another reason for me to pay attention in Spanish class...Lol!

So, it's based on Ho-oh, huh? Are they trying to bring the world into depression by making it cloudy all the time? (He is the bird of sunlight after all)

Off Topic alert...
    Spoiler:

On topic again...I think the first Gym Leader looks a bit odd in some places, maybe you double outlined, or maybe you outlined in a darker color than normal. Maybe you don't outline around the chin...agh, my brain hurts. I'll try and compare it to another sprite later. Really, I'm not sure, but other than that, he looks awesome. Pay no attention to me, as I have no idea what I'm saying. :P

Last edited:
    Back