• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gravity

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Hello, I am Tkallab, and I am beginning my first hack.

Name : Pokémon Gravity

Hack of : Pokémon Fire Red

story : In the Rhotei Region, Team Rocket took the might! So Professor Oak started Team Gravity (motto: Team Gravity, pulls rockets back to the ground!) to stop 'em. A part of the team, including Lance and your rival went on an important mission, but they havn't returned, so Oak drops you out of a helicopter ;) to wait for them at Route -don't know yet-, close to Mt. Golerge. You see them at the other side of the river, But to come there you have to go trough Mt. Golerge. So they throw a Lotad at you, so you can protect yourself against wild pokemon. You become member of Team gravity and fight Team rocket together with all your power(ful pokemon)!

Features: All 386 pokemon obtainable;
    A new region
    possibility to recruit trainers
    fight new gym leaders for recruitment, not for badges (well, too, but especially recruitment)
    interesting plot
    new scripts, of course
    new maps

Team: Tkallab - medium scripter
    Tkallab - mapper
    Tkallab - Ideas

Wanted so far : Some minor idea makers
    Spriter (both overworld and in-battle)

screenshots will be here soon

Last edited:
    Back