• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gray Version

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Pokémon Gray - The Happening Version
    [This is what happens when you choose Life over Love...]
    [Who says it's better to have loved and lost?]
    [I wish that I have never loved at all!
    By .:God:. & The Team Thunder Hacking Team
    I'm back and have another side hack. This is new, so no crap, please. There also might be a mirror edition called Pokémon.

Download Now - Sorry, actually, because no, you can't.
    Download is an IPS patch.

The story at hand

The young 8 year old in New Bark Town has h[is]/er eyes set on the most [beautiful]/handsome [boy]/girl in the town. You always think about h[im]/er, and dream about the person, too. Love, love, love! One night, when you are laying in bed, you get up and walk into the bathroom. You smell something. Then you look down the stairs, and... FIRE!! Running frantically, you try to escape. The [boy]/girl comes into the house and tries to save you. You have the choice... die, and let the [boy]/girl live, or live and let the [boy]/girl die. You run out of the house, and watch the little [boy]/girl get burnt to a crisp. You are DEPRESSED. You run away, and swear to never come back. One day, while you are exporing in Ilex Forest, a Pokemon flies by. It looks pretty big. Another one flies by too, but of a different color. You decide to follow it. On the way, you see a bruised, bloody, and dead... Professor Elm. You have seen many dead people, including your love, so you don't care. While investigating him, you find a Pokédex and a Pokéball. You press the button on the Pokéball... "Pi! Pi! Toga Toga! Pi! PiToga! Toge! Toge! Pi! PiToge! Togepi! Togepi!" you hear from the Pokémon. You are overjoyed! You run around twirling, until you see the two Pokémon fly by again. Then, they stop. You flip open the Pokédex... "Latios, the Eon Pokémon. A highly intelligent Pokémon. By folding back its wings in flight, it can overtake jet planes. Latias, the Eon Pokémon. Its body is covered with a down that can reflact light in such a way that it becomes invisible." Then, they flew off. Thus, you begin your Pokémon adventure, to redeem your life!

Changes in version soon to be uploaded:
    None

Features:

- Hints to finding your love, who appareantly... isn't dead, after defeating gyms.
    - Play an unrevealed character, you will figure out during the game.
    - In Johto!

Known Glitches:
    - I don't known, no released yet.

Post your cameos!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That is one dark storyline... but it kinda seems more like a movie than a game. Eh, good luck with it though

Back