• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: .:: Pokémon Graywind ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
  • Nice! So you're a spriter? Neat!

Well, I kinda like the "stealing" part...

Eheheh...

Stealing is fun. Thanks for posting.

Matt this is awesome, I could try and make some fakemon, I have to out now, one is in my comic and I have an evolution for that. I could try and make starters if you like!

Don't need any fakemon yet. Thanks for posting.

It looks good! keep it on!
    and good luck with the game...!:t172:

Thanks for posting.

Welcome to the people who use colors in there games names!

Keep going strong on this game looks awesome!

I don't get the first line. Thanks for posting.

Wow, I love the Hero sprites - Overworld and Battle!
    Love to see more.

Oh, and could I help out?
    I can script, map, sprite, and some other things like beta test, etc.

Thanks for posting. I don't need help at the moment. Probably will though soon...

i had an idea, make there be 2 starters. You dont have to do this i just thought some people might not like just 1 pokemon. Make houndour another starter. just a thought

More than one starter may be a possiblity in the future. Right now, it's just going to be Sneasel. Thanks for posting.

This hack looks interesting.I like the stealing concept,It makes it unique.Also i have a question,could you make charmander a possible starter?,because charizard is AWESOME!!!:laugh:

I'm not likely to make Charmander a starter, but he might end up a thieving target in some future town...

Wow! This hack is looking good! ^^ I hope it goes far. I will be watching. If you need help on anything, PM me.

Anyway.. Nice Job Matt Silver! Good Luck too.

Thanks for posting. I'll PM you when I need it!

This hack sounds good. I like the idea and how its different with stealing things and that. I think Sneasel is a good choice for a starter, for some reason I asociate Sneasel with stealing things and that.

Thats why I picked Sneasel too. That and he's the coolest Pokemon ever. Thanks for posting.

Genius this rocks keep going

Thanks for posting. :D

Wow, Artemis Ryan (the professor, I believe) looks pretty... different. With the big glasses and all.
    Good luck on the hack,
    Matt Silver!

Professor Ryan's giant glasses make the character. Thanks for posting.

Heh, reminds me alot of my hack.

Well, keep it original, and work hard.
    I'll keep an eye open.

Thanks for posting.

I'm very surprised that I got all these posts, and thanks to everyone who did post. I better get hacking!

Ice Lightning

Ya realy like that alien movie
    Years
  • looks nice, I had the same idea for having a police officer as your rival while being a bad guy, great minds think a like (I just hope you don't have my mind during math) I can make any custom sprites When you need them (bold is just to let you know) keep it up!

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
  • Great work, sounds original, just wondering is sneasal going to evolve into weavile cause weavile is awesome and you said you were putting in 20 dp sprites?

Years
  • I made a support banner

I really like the look of this hack.
    I also made a support banner for you, it probably won't be that good as it is my first attempt at actually making a banner.
    Sorry, I had to attach it as I can't post Pictures/URLs etc until I make 15 posts.
    Anyway I'm looking foreward to the release of the Pre-Alpha even if it only lasts 10 minutes.

Last edited:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    this hack is getting more interesting.i wonder what pokemon i'll be stealing first

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • looks nice, I had the same idea for having a police officer as your rival while being a bad guy, great minds think a like (I just hope you don't have my mind during math) I can make any custom sprites When you need them (bold is just to let you know) keep it up!

Thanks for posting. Again, won't need help for a little while.

Great work, sounds original, just wondering is sneasal going to evolve into weavile cause weavile is awesome and you said you were putting in 20 dp sprites?

That's why I'm having DP Pokemon - so Weaville can be in it! Thanks for posting/

I really like the look of this hack.
    I also made a support banner for you, it probably won't be that good as it is my first attempt at actually making a banner.
    Sorry, I had to attach it as I can't post Pictures/URLs etc until I make 15 posts.
    Anyway I'm looking foreward to the release of the Pre-Beta even if it only lasts 10 minutes.

Thanks for the banner and Thanks for posting.

this hack is getting more interesting.i wonder what pokemon i'll be stealing first

Probably Sneasel, as that is your starter. Thanks for posting.

I have released the Pre-Alpha on the first post. For some reason, attachments aren't working for me, and I had to post the alpha at FileFactory. If that's a no-no here at PC, just tell me straight off and I'll wait till we figure out what's wrong with the attachments.

I would like if everyone who plays the Pre-Alpha to post any glitches and stuff. It's early days, and I can fix anything urgent for Beta 1. Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I like your Sprites a lot, your a Spriter. Did youu make them your self.
    Go on and on and on and on!
    ~cooley~

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    cant wait for a beta . keep up the good work

bleu_cheese

Pastry Chef
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    I played the alpha, and I liked it a lot. The idea of stealing pokemon is excellent. However, the rival battle might be a tad difficult. I beat him, but with 1 HP left. The Growlithe and Tyrogue were easy, but the Slowpoke took forever with its curse. Oh well, I hope you keep up the good work.

ZaneZalen

Xin Chào Có :3
    Years
  • Well.....

I have to say that starting off with only sneasel is a little out of the box. If your idea is to puyt the three starters in the wild then aweshum and if not keep goin you got a great idea =D

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    After looking at the first post; it appears your mapping could maybe be improved; but still; looks pretty decent in terms of other things.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • I played the alpha, and I liked it a lot. The idea of stealing pokemon is excellent. However, the rival battle might be a tad difficult. I beat him, but with 1 HP left. The Growlithe and Tyrogue were easy, but the Slowpoke took forever with its curse. Oh well, I hope you keep up the good work.

Life is funny, and my game is hard. Thanks for playing.

Well.....

I have to say that starting off with only sneasel is a little out of the box. If your idea is to puyt the three starters in the wild then aweshum and if not keep goin you got a great idea =D

Out of the box makes for good gaming. I'm probably going to put the starters as "stealing" items in some lab or something. :D

A beta will be cool; so I can check it out further.

Beta's always leave more to be played. I'm working on it.

Yeah, I think Betas are cool too. And we're all checking it out.

So, any news, I'd love to hear some on one. Because I'm dying to play a hack I can play for awhile! (at least 30 minutes! :P)

Working on it. 30 minutes! WHAT KIND OF PERSON HAS THAT TIME? I'm just kidding.

After looking at the first post; it appears your mapping could maybe be improved; but still; looks pretty decent in terms of other things.

Mapping is merely an inch of the game to be improved. Things get better with age, and wiseness, young grasshopper.

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    This game is going to be tha bomb! it's so alternative, and sneeky, just so damn sneeky. like forbidden fruit hehehe. there's no other word for it. forget graywind. this is Pokemon Sneeky Version!! It's just so sneeky! did i mention it was sneeky?
    Sneeky just dosnt fit it,but to me that's the best word for it.
    it's like all the times i've wished i cud steal Oak's other starters, or beat gary up, and steel other ppl's pokemon all rolled into one SNEEKY game!
    SNEEKY!!!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • This game is going to be tha bomb! it's so alternative, and sneeky, just so damn sneeky. like forbidden fruit hehehe. there's no other word for it. forget graywind. this is Pokemon Sneeky Version!! It's just so sneeky! did i mention it was sneeky?
    Sneeky just dosnt fit it,but to me that's the best word for it.
    it's like all the times i've wished i cud steal Oak's other starters, or beat gary up, and steel other ppl's pokemon all rolled into one SNEEKY game!
    SNEEKY!!!

Actually it's spelt "Sneaky". You forgot the A.

nice hack...looking forward to the next beta

Thanks for posting.

I like the minis and the sprites but the mapped...

Spake English next time, but thanks for posting.

I'm going to add some new screenshots soon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back