• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hi. Dumb question: what rom am I supposed to patch? I didn't see any info on that in the OP :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I am dumb.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    How do you get to lake of rage ive defeated 6 gymleaders and I got a call from bugsy i think but i dont remember what it was about because i had fast speed on at the moment what do i need to do?

Bugsy wants you to go meet him at the Ruins of Alph but from the Union Cave entrance.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    How do you get to lake of rage ive defeated 6 gymleaders and I got a call from bugsy i think but i dont remember what it was about because i had fast speed on at the moment what do i need to do?

1. Talk to Bugsy in the Ruins of Alpha (go through Union Cave).
    2. After that, go to the Ecruteak City Shrine and talk to the Elder Mokai. You will battle Kris and get the Mega Pendant.
    3. Now go to the Mr Mortar and talk to that guy meditating in front of that rock. After you battle him, the guard will let you pass and get to the lake.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    How to evolve Togepi and Golbat in this game? Still happiness / friendship like in the original or by level? And how bout Pokemon that needs trade to evolve? May I know? Thanks.
    *English is not my native language.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Guys i'm stupid where do i have to go after the first gym?

Head west, onto the route with Sudowoodo. There'll be a path into the forest you can take there, which will bring you to the Ruins of Alph.(I think that's how they are spelled) After that, you keep following the path!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hi, seems my Togepi wont evolve..? Its already level 30 and holding a soothe bell since hatching. And the screen goes black after i battle someone in the sewers too. (using VBA)

Last edited:
    Years
  • how can i proceed at the bridge near victory road where a cubone is afraid of heights?

Edit: found it but a warning, do not check your pokemon or bag and then save before facing the champion, doing so will cause to get locked inside the e4 chamber with no way out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think this is game breaking. I cannot go past the stairs of the Broadcasting Tower while the Rocket Siege is happening. I get stopped by some invisible force who says I should talk with the receptionist (who does nothing)
    EDIT: Had to reload an older save, and complete the Oak event at the Tower first. I recommend anyone who hasn't gotten that one yet, to play it before the Rocket Invasion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    how can i proceed at the bridge near victory road where a cubone is afraid of heights?

Edit: found it but a warning, do not check your pokemon or bag and then save before facing the champion, doing so will cause to get locked inside the e4 chamber with no way out

How'd you get past him? For the life of me I can't figure it out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2020
    I just found a bug. When I was fighting the espeon of the second kimono girl I couldn't attack it and said "the opposing espeon is protecting itself" but that espeon doesn't even know protect.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I just found a bug. When I was fighting the espeon of the second kimono girl I couldn't attack it and said "the opposing espeon is protecting itself" but that espeon doesn't even know protect.

I had that error too. Just use Non contact physcial moves and I got around it.

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
    Years
  • So I appear to be stuck in Olivine City. I can't advance through the lighthouse to talk to Jasmine (there's no hole to fall through to get where I need to go like in the original), I can't fight the Kimono Girls to get Surf (they just talk about Team Rocket and the "dragon and the phoenix"), I can't go into Battle Tower (not that I'd want to right now anyway), and I can't get the Special Berry or whatever for the Miltank Farm.

Back