• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.4 Released 05/18/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Hey i have a question how do i evolve haunter i think i need a spell tag but i don't know where that is so can anyone help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hey i have a question how do i evolve haunter i think i need a spell tag but i don't know where that is so can anyone help.

I don't remember where spell tag was but yeah to evolve haunter you need it to hold spell tag and level up 1 level at night

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    And want to ask a question is version 2.6 out saw someone on YouTube saying he was playing version 2.6

.uo

Years
    uuuuu... YES, YES .. Please YEES.. I'm going HOOTHOOT all over it, when...? When it will be able to play -ay -ay it?
    Me so ho**y now! 😂 😂
    All jokes aside.. Can't wait for new version! 😘

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Hi I think i found a bug After i batted Falkner I ended up with all of the Gym badges and when I got to Bugsy I could not fight him and all he talked about was going to the bug catching contest and I'm playing versoin 2.6.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hi I think i found a bug After i batted Falkner I ended up with all of the Gym badges and when I got to Bugsy I could not fight him and all he talked about was going to the bug catching contest and I'm playing versoin 2.6.

It is a glitch it happens if you have talked to a scientist npc in violet city also another glitch is that a house in goldenrod city gets you stuck in it

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    It is a glitch it happens if you have talked to a scientist npc in violet city also another glitch is that a house in goldenrod city gets you stuck in it

Thanks is their a way to undo it or do I just have to start a new game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    hello any date when the download will be up i wana play the game . thanks

The beta testing is being held once bugs fixed it will be up for download if you want to you can try it now by joining discord server

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Thanks for telling anyone else had this problem pls tell because didn't know about this bug

Ya the same thing happen to me they send out their last Pokemon
    Spoiler:
    and the screen fakes out and resets to your last save also the house glitch that's in goldenrod city is also in Olivine & Cianwood city.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    So I just started playing a couple days ago and I can't get into the lake of rage. Do I have to catch all the unknowns in order to get mega power and talk to the elder in eukruteak? The elder says he wants me to have a seat but nothing happens after.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    So I just started playing a couple days ago and I can't get into the lake of rage. Do I have to catch all the unknowns in order to get mega power and talk to the elder in eukruteak? The elder says he wants me to have a seat but nothing happens after.

Did you beat Chuck and Jasmine yet? or did Bugsy call you up to meet him in the ruins of alph?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2020
    Just found out this game, but what is the right download link? The one in the first post has a line through it ?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    Just found out this game, but what is the right download link? The one in the first post has a line through it ?

use the links at discord channel to download the game, im using Archretro to play this.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021

just watch some walkthrough of pokemon gs chronicles on youtube. they will help you further

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    Thanks for telling anyone else had this problem pls tell because didn't know about this bug

just at the end, fighting the 2 rivals. it keeps reset the game if i fight her last pokemon, i couldnt finish it. :(

Back