• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Great game, one of the most interesting fangames I played. Unfortunately, some final villains can only mega evolve a pokemon once, including those who should be able to mega evolve a pokemon more than one time according to story. And by the way, where can we find the safari zone with abra? Wanted to add alakazam to the team, but never really had the chance to.

Years
    Great game, one of the most interesting fangames I played. Unfortunately, some final villains can only mega evolve a pokemon once, including those who should be able to mega evolve a pokemon more than one time according to story. And by the way, where can we find the safari zone with abra? Wanted to add alakazam to the team, but never really had the chance to.

Glad you liked it!😁 Abra appears with low chance in the Blind Grotto.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Okay, I've been informed the hud is still in spanish because of it being made of images. From now on, the download link will lead to a new version with the battle hud in english (along with some minor translating fixes). For any more things and feedback about the translation, feel free to let me know.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Glad you liked it!😁 Abra appears with low chance in the Blind Grotto.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Okay, I fixed the problem and updated the download link:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    i mean i didnt mind about it, i beat the game with it
    but some people doesnt know spanish

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Is there a nature Modifier? Its pretty hard to find an abra already, and when I did find one, it was Jolly. Also, where to get
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Is there a nature Modifier? Its pretty hard to find an abra already, and when I did find one, it was Jolly. Also, where to get
    Spoiler:

I'm afraid there's no nature modifier, sorry...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Where to find larvesta? Check encounters page in PBS, didnt appear.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Also, two things. When you defeat the poke villain in Forest near Septi, te award the policeman gives is the same he gave for defeating the desert poke villains. And Shadow Claw is named Shadow ball for some reason.

Years
    Where to find larvesta? Check encounters page in PBS, didnt appear.

I just updated the game (10/04/2021 version) and now Larvesta can be found in a couple of volcanic places during the postgame. Apologies for missing him when managing the encounters list. I also corrected the Shadow Ball/Claw error, which has allowed me to find a couple more translation errors, so it's three bird with one stone. Thanks for your report.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Okay I will say i love this game, i havint fully beat it just starting the post game now, still on the old version but i love this game honestly when i first saw the sprites i was sold but the game itself is great. thank you for your hard work in making this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Were can I buy Luxury balls? Dont really want to build happiness from 0 with riolu.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay cool. I'm in the third gym city, so I'm close then.
    Also, any idea on where I can get any of the following:
    Ralts, Gible, Bulbasaur

Back