• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Okay cool. I'm in the third gym city, so I'm close then.
    Also, any idea on where I can get any of the following:
    Ralts, Gible, Bulbasaur

You get gible in blind cave, a cave between 5th and 6th gym as a really common encounter. Bulbasaur and Kirlia, you only get them in post game safari zone. You can check it on the Encounters file in the PBS folder.

Years
    Were can I buy Luxury balls? Dont really want to build happiness from 0 with riolu.
    In Sexta City there's a place where you can purchase them. You will get there before finding the route where Riolu live.

Okay cool. I'm in the third gym city, so I'm close then.
    Also, any idea on where I can get any of the following:
    Ralts, Gible, Bulbasaur

Gible can be found in the Blind Grotto, after winning your fifth gym badge. Ralts doesn't appear as a wild Pokémon but Kirlia and Bulbasaur can be found in the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    For some reason, I cant mega evolve lucario with a Lucarite. Isnt it called Lucarionite?

Years
    For some reason, I cant mega evolve lucario with a Lucarite. Isnt it called Lucarionite?

Not in Spain (where it's called Lucarita), that's what caused this error. The game has already been updated (version 11/04/2021.2) and the now renamed Lucarionite should work perfectly. This was an important issue (as it affects the spanish version too), thanks for your report.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    The team that bought me victory is Hiteleon, Starmie, Talonflame, Ageislash, Florges and Jolteon

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    My first team was Hiteleon, Salamence, Rhyperior, Magnezone and Clauncher, and for post game,replaced Clauncher with Volcanion and added Arceus. For my no legendary run, will do Siguardian, Garchomp, Alakazam, Gengar, Lucario and Braviary.

Years
    is there a way to play in new save file without deleting the main one?

I'm afraid not, sorry.

The team that bought me victory is Hiteleon, Starmie, Talonflame, Ageislash, Florges and Jolteon

My first team was Hiteleon, Salamence, Rhyperior, Magnezone and Clauncher, and for post game,replaced Clauncher with Volcanion and added Arceus. For my no legendary run, will do Siguardian, Garchomp, Alakazam, Gengar, Lucario and Braviary.

Nice teams!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    Can anyone help i'm trying to find the Tm for surf can anyone tell me where it is please.

Years
    Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line20: Type Error occured.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

How can I remove this Error? I wanted to stream this game, but I can't open it - but this morning everything works. o.O

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Two things:
    A. For Blind Grotto did I miss Flash?
    B. Where can I get a dusk stone and a shiny stone? (I'm using a Roselia and my Honedge is gonna evolve to Doublade really soon)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    Two things:
    A. For Blind Grotto did I miss Flash?
    B. Where can I get a dusk stone and a shiny stone? (I'm using a Roselia and my Honedge is gonna evolve to Doublade really soon)

The Dusk Stone I found was on Route to Udeci Village and the Shiny Stone I found was in victory road. (PS. I don't know if there are any obtainable earlier than the ones I found)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The Dusk Stone I found was on Route to Udeci Village and the Shiny Stone I found was in victory road. (PS. I don't know if there are any obtainable earlier than the ones I found)

Do you mean in the forest or blind grotto? (I'm in Undeci Village)

Years
    Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line20: Type Error occured.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

How can I remove this Error? I wanted to stream this game, but I can't open it - but this morning everything works. o.O

This error happens when you change the screen size, which I warn you not to do in the BEFORE YOU PLAY.txt file in the game folder. That is because if that happens, the save file becomes corrupted and the only known way to open the game after that is deleting that save file and starting a new game. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you mean in the forest or blind grotto? (I'm in Undeci Village)

The Dusk Stone is in the forest.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The Dusk Stone is in the forest.

Okay, found it last night haha.
    Last questions (Promise): Someone said that there is a shiny stone on Victory Road. Is that the only one? (I have a Roselia, which is usuable till then (and I'm about to grab the 7th badge anyway), but like the extra power would help haha.

Also, where is the Garchompite?

Years
    I have to play the game in the tiny screen? o.O

Yes, the game suffers a nasty error if you change the screen size and I haven't been able to find a solution for that. Sorry for the inconvenience. 😞

Okay, found it last night haha.
    Last questions (Promise): Someone said that there is a shiny stone on Victory Road. Is that the only one? (I have a Roselia, which is usuable till then (and I'm about to grab the 7th badge anyway), but like the extra power would help haha.

Also, where is the Garchompite?

I don't remember now if the one in Victory Road is the only one but I'm sure it is the first one that can be found in the game. The Garchompite will be given to you by the first main villain of the postgame, who has a Mega Garchomp.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2021
    i have completed the game. It was an amazing game. Also what requirements do i have to meet to catch arceus and the other legendary pokemon. as well as is there any events in post game except for catching pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    The game so far is so good, just 2 questions: Is the water starter a physical or special attacker and is there a Discord server for this game?

Back