• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justfate

Archmage Destiny
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    How abt a pokemon that will change it stats, or type when its hp is at diff levels. The lower the hp, the stronger it will be or vice verse. And when it evolves, u can feed it a stone, the stone will determine its stats and types, like water stone may raise special, leaf will raise speed.ect.

A pokemon like a ditto but instead of transform, it has the ability "random", When it use that ability, it will change to any pokemon, even those the trainer has never seen.
    The moves the "transformed" pokemon will be random. Just like ditto, stats will be the same. All pp of the moves will be at 10 instead at five. But the "ditto" will change back when its hp is too low.

Another one...
    A egg pokemon that will hatch into a mini angel or mini devil when it hatches, depending on the time, sound so familiar, and when it evolves again, it will change into a arch-angel or a devil, depending on how many pokemon it kOed.
    But you are not going to add any types rite....so maybe this is not practical. :disappoin

First post...Wee.. :laugh:

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    How about adding an event where the hero can explore a hidden ruin inside
    a glacier or something? You could make your hieroglyphic pokemon come out
    of there and awaken a legendary pokemon or something.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    That idea's idiotic! Mine's way better.
    How about there's a sudden avalanche when you go
    exploring part of a mountain that leads to the next city.
    Once you have enough badges or get a shovel or something
    this event occurs showing you the hidden entrance to the ruin!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • JDBDPSX_Kimeron, don't insult Daegon_Kimeron idea. Personaly I like it better then the one you suggested. Also your idea might require ASM or alot of script editing. *doubts he'll find a script that can simulate an avalanche, but might find one for a trap door. :P*

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • Pika2 is right there the avalanche Scripting will take about nearly 1 month or 2

Pika2 if your looking for a trap door script look in pkmn gold n silver ruins of alph

Justfate

Archmage Destiny
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    will you make new hm..?
    Here one... :cross-eye
    FREEZE hm, freeze the water so that you can skate over it, instead of using surf, no encounters too. Can..?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Why don't you make the ground shake, make that exclamation sign on top of the player's head, make the screen black, play some trembling noises and then fade in again and make the entrance appear!

It's just an idea I thought up of right now.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    PIKA2 this hack look so awesome can't wait
    PS:im going to put your hack up in the hacks page on my website if it isn't ok with you i iwll take it down ok

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Well in that ruin Daegon was tlaking about you could put Regice in there since he is a legendary Ice type.

Jeremy

Years
  • HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT....errr um...what you talking about Regice isn't in here. *shifts eyes* ;)

Anyway, Ice is slowing down, since I'm not in the right mood. *It's summer here :P* But I do have something something else. ;)

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Hey Pika2 Can I add ur site in the Hacks Page on my site
    www.freewebs.com/emuhack!!!
    And Congrats as Ice is the hack of the Month!!
    Er... what is the official site for Poke Ice

Jeremy

Years
  • Thanks Satoshi-kun ^_^! I would like to thank the following people: my parents, God, all my fans... :P
    Pokechamp_888, um sure you can add my hack Pok?mon Ice to your site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back