• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • bna_li, Daegon_Kimeron thought his the one that you say that was crazy. Also Ice hasn't been released yet. Just look at my sig to see if a demo is released. :P

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Mean Mr Mustardor JUAN:I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING A PEST - I CAN sEE YOu guys r different kind of ppl!
    Sorry!
    I wanna cameo: "Dude you have to try my cooking!" or "Excuse me - what time of the week does Pinarubo park Open"+A1:I dont know - im not a local"

Oh cr...better not ....sp.... NO {Restraining myself}

ZombieBear

Pokemon Global MMO Developer
    Years
  • what about changing the bike into something else? kinda like a monocycle, or a car, o something...
    *sinks down into deep thoughts of random stuff the guy could ride on*

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
  • *Blows off dust* There's a SMALL demo lounge here somewhere. :P Anyway, I'm gona work get back to hacking on June 7. So keep a look out ;)

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    What about chocolate type pok?mon?
    What about strwberry type pok?mon?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I have some types

Techno
    Wood
    Nature
    Plastic(maybe not but your choice)
    Light
    Solar
    Lunar
    Laser

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You have to help some person get their passports back for the airoplane
    oh and change the train for an airoplane :D

Jeremy

Years
  • I ment Pok?mon/Map Suggestions. I'm not not gona add new types *because the country is located north of Houenn, so the Pok?mon adapted to the weather, so that's why there's majorty Ice types*
    I might bring out the Bird type that was hidden deep within the game. I might also change all 26 Unown! I'm gona do some research on Hieroglyphics, and creat my own Hieroglyphic Pok?mon. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back