• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
Years
  • Yes, he can send it to you, but no, he will not send it to you. Once Jeremy has finished, he will upload the patch(either thru PokeCommunity or with another host), and a link will be available in this thread.

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    HaVE ME AS THE evil punk gym leader in your "goodguy ghetto world"

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Laughs out loud at the dude.* Uhh... no.

Anyway, sweeties, I'm just screwing the ROM, over an over. XD I'm trying to put some new scripts, but I'm still working on the sprites, and the REST of the story. XD I'll up date soon.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I'll just post a link here, sweetie. Please be a little patient and stop asking me to send you the hack to your email.

Cat lover

I like cats.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2007
    Pika2, This is still a cool hack, EVEN THOUGH YOUR TRYING TO GET ME BANNED BECAUSE SOMEONE HACKED MY COMP!
    EDITBUMP:Where's the sticky.
    NOTE:That was my last post ever.

B.Coen

The Next Legend
    Years
  • here are a few ideas for trainer types or classes

farmer-could use pokemon that resemble farm animals like ponyta, miltank and tauros

wanna be-uses random pokemon like a cool trainer but fights with out strategy

goth- uses ghost or dark type pokemon

i donno just some ideas

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    hey i have some ideas;)
    Indian Girl:ponyta,Teddyursa,pidgey-line.
    Witch: Umbreon ,Espeon,Medirvaus(spelled wrong),other ghost psychic dark mon's

Ummh thats my ideas for now lol;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back