• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    I've been reading the topic,and I hope you get finished with the game,but like other people say,take your time,I take my time when I build with my Legos,and I know this for a fact:Good things come to those who wait,so just take your time and great things will come.;) (Weird,this is the first speech I've ever made.XD )
    So come on people,can't you give a guy some time? :\

I have spoken....

-Bass

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Well could i help you? i dont normaly get very busy so i have time to help, and me helping will help you alot and... i love hacking

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Sweeties, I've got some news, I'm going to release the hack sometime by this year. XD I'll post some screens ASAP. Okie? ^^;

Years
  • what person can i replace

is there any person i can replace
    PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEE

Yumecosmos

Village Idiot (and proud!)
    Years
  • pikachub said:
    oh ya and that thomas-san guy says to make a person in a ampharos costume on page 27

HOW DUMB IS THAT

....... *eyebrow* some people sure are touchy...

Erm, anyway, this looks really cool! Wow, it must really be a lot of hard work... I tried to hack a rom once but it was so complicated I gave up ^^;;;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • pikachub, sweetie I'm not putting you in because, I barely even know you. No spamming, sweetie, got it?

Anyway thankie Yumecosmos, sweetie. ^^ Aww, don't give uppie, it may seem hard but it's easy in certain areas. ^0^

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    How long do you think it will take you to finish it... it looks very very cool by the way

Also...
    When you finish it will you post it here...
    if you post it on a different site plz give the URL

p.s. if you have made any demos i think you should post them... alot of people would like to see this game

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    jeremy i literally cant wait for this hack to come out...ive followed it for a while even before i joined the boards everytime i searched for pokemon hacks on AOL it would have a page that leaded to this hack and a coolboyman hack...and this looks so far the most promising...and telling on how long it has its good to see your putting some hard work into your hack thats not something i often see i wish you the best

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    awesome hack jeremy itz da bomb anyway i wish u da best of luck on this hack and i hope it turns out great :)

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    oh right ok i was just wonderin its just there werent any updates im glad you aint dropped this hack i really want to play this hack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back