• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Jermey, from the video you made yesterday, man this hack is going to be awesome, I love the new script for the rival ^_^ animetastic XD
anyways I look forward to seeing more out of this hack =P you're an expert compared to many here!
Keep it up jermey!

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Well done. I know how long it takes to make a hack. Since im working on one myserlf. Keep up the amazing work, Ir will be worth it when the game is 100% complete.

Liquinn, keep it going :)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thankie sweetie. ^^

Anyway I'm writing the scripts, and it's uber fun. XD Well I might hold the screens, and post a trailer. You can't see scripts through screens. XD w00t! XD

Jeremy

Years
Well thanks sweetie. Well, I've been sick for the past few days. ><;

I'll post the video as soon I get from the YGO regionals and get the scripts and maps looking presentible. ^^;

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
I finally read the whole thread. Wow! This hack is so sweet Jeremy. Gotta say I love this!

Zerus

Why >__<
Years
  • Age 31
  • Home
  • Seen Jan 4, 2010
Wow this is a big thread...but the hack is awesome. I hope its finished soon.

Jeremy

Years
Hey sweeties! X3 Thanks for the complements. I'll post the trailer soon. ^^
Sorry, but please wait a bit more, okie? I had some computer issues. ><;

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2011
I know how you feel, Jeremy. My productivity in stuff has been recently challenged by the same two things as yours: computer issues, and while this was a while back, getting New Super Mario Bros. It looks like things are going well, so I'm happy as a Shellder. (Get it? Because he's a clam? Happy as a clam? Nothing? Oh well, back to the drawing board.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back