• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Here's one of the Legendary Dragons! What's this one's name? Thundor! On of my personal faves. ;) So whacha think of it?

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
It looks awesome, but i wonder how it would look like with bird legs... like what Zapados has.

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
and maybe for the fire dragon, you could use charizards body, take out the regular wings and putMoltres's wings instead. You could also use moltres's body and Charizard's neck.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
A cool cameo idea.

I just wanted to say,that mabe you could put like one area with people from houenn one with people from johto,one with people from kanto,and on area with people born in Artra.

My cameo by the way is:
"I don't know why people say it's cold out here! Infact this is a warm day in Artra!"

Jeremy

Years
*Ignores Durandal because Monst? is scared*
I'm still working on the Fire Dragon, Piaroh. I'm thinking about on how it should look. Hmmm a international Battle tower? ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
Hello people I'd just like to know,if there's openings of course,if pika could add people as gym leaders/elite 4 members?If not that's fine,just wondering.

PS:Sorry to get off subject,but can anyone give me an english advanced map.
Thanx!

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
hmm, how about suggestion? with the charizard and moltres thing.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2004
hey pika2 i just want to knw how u did all that stuff like editing your back pic and can u send me all your programs through yahoo rolley2010 is my id

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2007
Yeah Monsta, How did you edit the Gold Version text and change the sprite
pallettes? Because I can't seem to find them by searching for the pallette's hex value.

Jeremy

Years
Outof the 4 last posts, Durandal was the only one who's on topic. >_< Anyway, I'm gona make more Orignal Pok?mon Now ;)! And I don't like people posting what Gym Leader /Elite Memeber they want to be cause, I choose who can be in Ice! ;) Here's a free Pok?mon with every post. :p Take it, I don't need it. :p

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2004
plz finish your rom im looking forward to play it, it seems very cool

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
Koik wrote: plz finish your rom im looking forward to play it, it seems very cool

It would be well cool if pika2 finished it. But you know that it will take a while, right?
A free pokemon with each post? Cool!
The best things about the hack are the dragons!

Jeremy

Years
My hack's progress is slowing down because of school. >_> I'll just kepp yall entertain with some gfx. ;)Please post ideas, and also post within the topic!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back