• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • Wel,, i gave you a bit of time to work on this before i bug you about this though. now that you are a Super Mod, you have a better excuse then "I'm lazy"

XD

Anyhow, hhow is this hack coming so far? It looks really awesome!

KUTAW!

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    can't wait until this hack is finished its been goin for a long time so it should be amazing

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Waves his magic stick*

Well sweeties, guess who's back! =3 After a 2 week stress game dev period and sickness, I'm back. FOR GOOD! X3

Well sweeties, I've re-opened the thread and posted a few new screens on the first page. I had a virus, so I lost most of my game, so I'm currently restoring most of it. ><;

But for those sweeties who are still interested, I just got this too say:

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I'm very confused, you re-opened this thread at about 10:30 (GMT) yesterday, but about an hour before that you posted this in your SMB hack thread.
    Jeremy said:
    Well sweeties... It's been so longed since I hacked or even been on Pc. So I decided to cancel my other hacks and make this one! it's going to be great! No more about catching Pokiemans, it's all about saving the princess!!!11one So forget about Ice and IceCrystal and enjoy my new hack!!! lol

Are you continuing with Ice as well after all?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I'm very confused, you re-opened this thread at about 10:30 (GMT) yesterday, but about an hour before that you posted this in your SMB hack thread.

Are you continuing with Ice as well after all?

Of course sweetie, it was just a joke. XD

I'll post some more updates, eventually. XD

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    A few things are back XD

I like this hack, I'd make a few maps for you XD

All the best :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Haha I remember when this hack was first started, and i'm still waiting for the game :P keep it up!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Sweet! Its back! This looks really awsome! Aw... *Drools* This is really hot! Im mean Cold?! Im confused XD

Anywayz.. Nice Hack! Im going to watch this one! Good Luck Jeremy!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    This Hack looks like it'd gonna be awesome!!XD
    Too bad the screenshots aren't loading for me...:(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back