• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    You know youdidn't really need to tell me you gona. ^_^; People please post things RELATED to the topic, thank you.. -_-;

Dodge31

Dark Jirachi
    Years
    Hey pika2, i am new to this site. yor hacks sound pretty cool. i cont see them because of my 10 year old cp.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You can't see what? I don't understand what you can't see.

Jeremy

Years
    *Rubbs off the dust* Well it's getting to be that time. It's still getting hard to compete with the Ruby/Sapphire hacks, and I'm NOT gona turn this one into one, I've worked hard on this, and I'm not gona dump this hack. Anyway, I'll post new screen, eventually. :p

Jeremy

Years
    Well sweeties I'm closing the thread. The hack is now dicontinued... I have deleted everything of Ice... I'm gona close this thread tomarrow.

PSYCHE! Fooled yall sweeties! I'm resurrecting my hack! I'm completely redoing the hack! I have also spilt the game into 2 versions! One compatible with the other games, and one not compatible. The non-compatible one has new Pok?mon, the compatble one doesn't. So yall, you decide which one you want to play. I'm redoing the hack from the ground up, so the sprites are over hauled, and gfx, maps, ect. Well sweetie's here's the game being revised. Compare the old screen to the new screen. Enjoy.

Note: The compatible version will have the orignal font, the uncompaitble version will have the italic font.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    AWSOME...ICE IS BACK! This should be good...I am glad some people still are doing gold/silver hack...they are longer games and can be manipulated eaiser with makes them faster to make then the newer games.

Jeremy

Years
    Well sweeties, since everything is being change... I think I'll be nice about the compatible version. *Takes out a microphone.* Who ever wants to be a gym leader sign up!

Rules: You can only choose the Pok?mon from Gold/Silver/Crystal/Red/Yellow/Blue/Green. :P
    Name the gym leader you're replacing.
    Make sure your name has the same amount of letters as the gym leader you're replacing.
    Make sure you have the same amount of Pok?mon of the gym leader you're replacing.
    Be creative!

Here's the format:

Name:
    Replacing:
    Pok?mon:
    Badge:

Remeber this is the compatible version you're in, so there's no new Pok?mon.
    Sorry I've already used up spots for the uncompatible version since the Pok?mon are new, and I don't like to give spoilers. ;)

Also people can post ideas suggestions and so on. I've got the time now!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    gym leader

name:UNKOWN GYM LEADER
    POKEMON:ALL THREE STARTERS IN ANY EVOLUTION FORM I DON'T MIND BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE WHERE TO PUT THIS GYM LEADER.
    After battle he/she gives you enigma badge and and random TM.

thankyou.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hoyla~ Me Wants to be there XD

Name: Casty
    Replacing: Chuck
    Pok?mon: Ariados, Scizor
    Badge: Web Badge

Status
    Not open for further replies.