• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco CrisP

Beginning hacker, suck at hex.
Years
  • Wow, Jeremy, this hack is one of the greatest hacks i've ever seen! Just a suggestion, why dont you make it so you have a special encounter with Suicune or Articuno? I hope theres day and night and maybe a new region after the elite four. Anyways hope you get back to working on IceBlue soon.

Years
  • NICE!!! This sweet game Pokemon Ice Blue is going along great!! Last I saw it, it was just starting...

Q-1. Do you have any different music/sounds?

Q-2. Will you have Hiro/Gold for a gym leader or any other trainer?

THX!! ~pkmn-master

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    starting with 2 pkmn wow
    Totodile and cyndaquil here i come

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • It's not going to be like that tyranitar 3000, sweetie. ^^;

Well I'm was bored and messed with IceBlue for awhile. I might post some new screens. ^^;

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    awesome hack
    huh it looks im first girl at rom hacking ^^
    anyway your hack is really awesome

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Wow. And again, wow. This is going to be an AWESOME hack! Can't wait for the *full* version, since you refuse to release a beta for anything... Not complaining, though, personally, I hate stopping suddenly, then reading a sign that says "This is the end of this demo! :))"
    I HATE that. Anyway, I'm gonna lurve Ice and IceBlue, keep up the great work Jere!

Jeremy

Years
  • Well sweeties, I guess I'm putting on a pause on this hack's progress till I finish Ice this year. But it doesn't mean I'll post a wittle screen once in awhile. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2006
    WOW! Your a good game hacker! I started cos of you guys I hope I become this good!!!! Its friggin SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool!! Hope you will let me play it .

dark pk exe

Pie!!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2006
    Looks pretty sweet! But the only problem is the snow on the ground and trees, it makes it harder to see... But looks great so far!

Jeremy

Years
  • Dang I was going to reply to this...eventually. XD Well thanks sweeties. Anyway sweeties, I'm redoing all the gfx. However, I'm mostly focused on Pokémon Ice ^^: I think I might finish this hack sometime late next year. =3

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Take your time my sweety. ^-^

I can't way to play it.
    Can you upload more screens, sweety? ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back