• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "Phew... I guess my Pokémon are safe.." Jay thought to himself and sighed in relief.

Jay stopped in his tracks and paused for a moment unknowing how to reply to the young man who stands in front of him. Just then Jay forgot why he was even walking towards the forest, he tried hard to recollect his thoughts, "Gym, gym, gym, gym... something with a gym... oh yeah!" He then looked to the trainer and spoke softly, "My apologies, but the gym is closed. There was a note, the gym leader went off on a stroll in the forest, I'm not sure why." Jay told the young man.

Jay's head is pounding, he read that note only moments before and yet he felt like he had to remember something that took place days ago. Seeing how there was nothing left to say to the trainer, Jay moved out of his way and walked past him back towards the forest. He soon entered the forest, it's lush with vegetation and tall trees, every step he took made a crackling sound as he stepped on fallen leaves and twigs that is scattered about the forest floor. Rays of light calmly made their way past the green leaves and touched the ground with a soft warmth. Just then he saw someone looking at something, a woman dressed in a green cape. Jay went to pass by her but she turned still looking at something and bumped into him,

"Gah!" The woman muttered, "Oh excuse me.." Jay said apologizing that it was his fault. "Hey wait a second, are you a trainer? Hmm, you do look like one. You see that old mansion down there? Well don't go there. Reports claim that it's haunted by ghosts. I would g-go bu-but I-... *ahem* I'm not s-scared but I-I, yes, I have a gym to run! BYE!" The woman said and then ran out of the forest back to Eterna City, she looks scared.

Jay stood there and looked at the abandon old mansion down deep within the forest. He stood by its gates and felt an eerie wind pass by him when suddenly the gates flung open, he heard something, voices, whispers. "Hmm..." he thought and walked towards the old, forbidden mansion...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "A closed gym. The leader must be a wuss or something. Maybe she heard of my battle skills?

Malic laughed to himself. Loudly in fact. After seeing some people stare at him. He forgot to thank the trainer who informed him. "Hey where did he go? Wait a minute....the forest...maybe he went looking for the leader."

I hated the forest. Way too many bugs and the grass is way too high. Now I remember why I loved Blackthorn so much.

Soon, Malic entered the forest, only to see a women running back to the city. "Hey wait, did you see a tall guy pass by here?"

The woman was clearly in rush, and simply pointed to where the scary location was. She then stated how she must return to the city for important matters.

Malic was spilt between traveling to the forest again....a place he despised or following the trainer while he waited for the cowardly leader to return to the gym.

"Well, this place sucks way too much to walk through. So I'll guess I will to the "sccccccaaaaaaarrrrrrryyyyyyy" mansion that the lady talked about", he couldn't resist letting out a chuckle.

He slowly walked to the mansion. Malic began to realize why she was frightened. There was eerie aura emitting from the ancient house. He began to remind him of the strange dream. But he shurgged it off and continuted.

"Hey scarf boy!" he called.

Maybe he'll hear me. I definitely don't want to go through here alone.

Years
    "Dang it, this stupid map doesn't say anything about the route being waterlogged," Jake complained as he and his Pokemon worked their way slowly around the water's edge, balanced on the narrow strip of land between the water and the trees. He burst into a sprint as soon as he reached the other side, hoping to make up for lost time.

He drew a few stares as he tore through Jubilife City, but didn't slow down until he reached the northern border of the city. From there, he cut through the tunnel in the hills to reach Floaroma Town. Here he stopped to catch his breath; it was a good place to do so, with the clean, aromatic air that enveloped the area. After a quick break, Jake decided that he was making good time, and that he'd try to get through Eterna Forest too before he stopped somewhere for the day.

This immediately proved to be a poor decision, as Jake immediately found himself lost somewhere in the middle of the forest. "Typical," he muttered. "I always get lost in places like this. What made me think now would be different?"

He continued wandering aimlessly with his Pokemon until coming upon a stately mansion. He eyed the place momentarily; it looked abandoned. Glancing at his Pokemon, he saw his Houndoom and Absol growling at the house, while his Weavile was its usual carefree self. Jake walked towards the mansion, to the dismay of his Pokemon. "Meh, come on, guys," the Gym Leader retorted. "If it's empty, we can stay there a while. If there's people there, we can ask for directions." With that, his Pokemon reluctantly followed him into the foreboding manor, the Old Chateau. Jake's dark cloak trailed softly in the breeze as he walked, giving him a ghostly appearance that would frighten anyone who entered this place expecting evil spirits.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Jay was about to walk any further to the mansion, his trance was suddenly interrupted. Someone called out to him. Jay stopped in his tracks and looked around and spotted the trainer from before. Surprised to see him, he waited for him to approach him,

"Oh? Have you not find any skilled trainers?" Jay asked, he looked around and slowly turned his head back to the mansion, "There was a woman here, she said something about a gym... I think. Hmm, you better go take a look at the city." Jay informed the trainer. Intimidated by the trainer who stands next to him, Jay takes a step back and pauses thinking just then the wind passes by them and something could be heard,

"Enter..."

That's what it said. Jay looked at the trainer and then back at the mansion. Though it was extremely scary, there was something about it. Something that Jay wanted to learn about, after all he started this journey to discover his past, maybe there was a clue here in this mansion. Clutching his fists he let out a breath of air and continued towards the mansion. A door opened on its own, as if it were greeting the trainers. The Inside of the mansion is old and dirty, it looks like the place hasn't been touched for years. Jay looked around and slowly walked across the floor. The creaking of the wood could be heard as wind flowed into the shattered windows of the house, and there right in front of Jay there's a grand dining room. Jay stood there for a moment looking around to see what's so special about this room when suddenly a seat came from behind him and bumped into the back of his knees, forcing him to fall and sit on it, then the chair slid quickly on its own to the table.

"HahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaha"

Laughter could be heard from around the room when suddenly Ghastly and Haunters appeared out of thin air, and across the table a ghost of a man dressed in a party suit with a top hat could be seen with his bone-like finger playing with his long mustache.

"Welcome to the Eterna Chateau, I am Bartholomew Edwards the Third. Allow me to entertain you!" The ghost said.

Suddenly the wind in the house picked up making the table cloth blow madly and the candles lit up on their own, "Ah, so the name is Jay? Is it? Perhaps you prefer Mr. Raptly, hahaha!"

Jay surprised replied back to the ghost, "H-how do-do you know me?" The ghost laughed, "You see Mr. Raptly I know everything about you. Us, the dead, enjoy watching the living and you have been most interesting..."

Suddenly the trainers in the room began to have terrible headaches, visions of the past appeared, a large orb made out of light came to mind. Was it the sun? Soon out of the light a man in a black cloak appears and the howl of a houndoom could be heard.. the vision ends.

"You seem to have forgotten how you got here... do not worry, in time you will know." The ghosts began to laugh again, "Wait! What do you know tell me!"

"You must leave here, yes, go to where the legends of this land begin.. hmm there you shall find out the truth... haha this is so entertaining..In time you will know what this means... in time, hahaha! Farewell!"

And with a sudden gust of wind and a snap of the finger, he and the other ghosts were gone. Unsure of what just happened, Jay got up from his seat and ran out of the mansion. He then stopped and looked back at the trainer who seemed to have been dragged into this whole ordeal.

"I-I'm not exactly sure what happened, but.. I should leave. The gym is back in the city... you should go and forget what just happened." Jay now on a lead continues off deeper into the forest to find his next destination. Soon enough he stumbled into a man in a black cloak who appeared in the vision that the ghost gave him...

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby woke up with a start "Dude..." he said as he remembered his dream. 'What was that about?' he thought as he got up from his pillow, his Flygon. Bobby looked around around and rembered that he was on Route 205, making his way towards Eterna City.

He woke up Totodile, who was sleeping on his lap. "Toto..." Totodile said sleeply. "Good Morning to you to." Bobby said with a chuckle. He returned Flygon to her Pokeball, as she had flown them all the way here from Canalave City. Bobby had gotten off a boat from Johto and was now exploring Sinnoh. Bobby started walking again headed towards Eterna.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    It was midday by the time Charlie reached Eterna City, she couldn't help but notice the amount of trainers around. What was going on? She wondered. She made a beeline to the Pokemon Centre still clutching her weakened Vulpix to her chest, stroking her fur absentmindedly. The Pokemon Centre was packed, and Nurse Joy was run off her feet. Whilst she waited Charlie ate lunch, urging Vulpix to do the same, but there was something different about her, she seemed gloomy, maybe about her defeat. Charlie whispered words of encouragement to her little Pokemon, but her words fell on deaf ears. So Charlie's thoughts turned to her cell phone which she had not checked in at least two days.

Oops.

Charlie. Have you left Oreburgh yet? I told Art about your victory against Roark, he was impressed. We miss you- Dad

Charlie, where are you? Why haven't you replied yet??- Dad

Hey Charlie, I heard about your win against Roark. You rock. Get it? Hahahah. Call me when you have the time. Love you- Art

Charlie! What is your problem?? Answer me! Oh, Russel is home- Dad

Charlie's hands shook. Russel, home? He had not been "home" in six years, she'd always wondered if her brother actually knew that they had moved to Snowpoint and now he was home. God, she could barely remember what he looked like, of course he would be different now. She missed him, she missed him so much she just realised. Charlie dialled her home number into the phone and it rang.
    Ring... ring... ring... ring...

"C'mom, pick up, pick up," she murmured.

"Hi, you have called the Maddox Household, we're not available right now but leave a message and we'll get back to you, if we like you," her own voice chirped into the phone.

"Damnit," Charlie growled hanging her phone up. The line had dissipated by now and Nurse Joy was free. She handed over her two Pokemon to the friendly woman who healed them in record time.

"Have a nice day," the pink haired woman cried cheerfully, smiling.

"Thank you Nurse Joy. You too," Charlie replied and then she turned on her heel and left the Pokemon Centre. Two young trainers ran by, tailed by a Bidoof and a Chimchar. Charlie heard one of them shout, "C'mon Gardenia is in the Forest, it says so on her gym door"
    The forest it is then, Charlie thought and she left Eterna City at a jog, rejuvenated by her lunch and rest. Vulpix had been healed and she looked better physically, but not emotionally. Charlie carried her, giving her a well deserved rest from running.

It took her a short amount of time to reach the Forest, unsurprisingly considering there were no trainers around to battle. The body of trees were intimidating, but Charlie had been inside the Forest before, and had dealt with it fine. She and Vulpix walked deeper and deeper into the dark forest when she realised she was lost.

The Forest was eerily silent, there was no Pokemon or trainers about. This was bizarre as last time Charlie was here it had been teeming with life, full of sounds and sights. But now she could only hear her only footsteps and a breeze tearing through the many trees and all she could see was... the roof, of a building.

"When did that get here?" she asked Vulpix, who looked up at her with her liquid brown eyes. Charlie made a quick decision to approach the building, to get a better look if not anything else. It was getting late and she was lost, the building could serve as somewhere to sleep. Vulpix suddenly sprang out of Charlie's arms and ran ahead.

"Not again," Charlie groaned as she chased after her, shouting at her to come back, covering the ground between herself and the building quicker than before...

Years
    Jake hesitated outside the mansion, wondering if it was really a good idea to go in there. "I suppose anything's better than wandering this stupid forest," he said as he entered the dreary place.

No sooner did he enter the manor's foyer than the sound of evil laughter echoed around him. He looked around, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound, but it seemed to come from everywhere until it abruptly ended.

Evil laughter, of course, wasn't nearly enough to scare someone who specializes in raising dark type Pokemon. Jake, though admittedly disturbed, saw no good reason to leave yet; besides, he could definitely tell someone was here. He looked behind him, and saw his Absol acting incredibly nervous. "That's odd..." the Gym Leader whispered to himself. "Absol's usually the most collected out of the bunch of them..."

And that was when he blacked out for a moment, and was left for a moment with his mind in turmoil, fragments of the weird dream he had swirling in an odd, golden light. He had seen that light before; but when? Where?

His Houndoom's howl snapped Jake back into reality, though he was still dazed. "I must be completely out of it today," he muttered. As he tried to collect himself, he was swiftly bowled over by a tall boy with a scarf. Picking himself up and brushing himself off, he smirked with relief at the luck which suddenly, and quite literally, struck him. "Sorry about that," he said with an odd, joking inflection, extremely incongruous with a place like this. "From now on I'll watch where I'm going when I'm lost and half-conscious. Could you direct me out of these godforsaken woods, please?" he asked, disregarding his distrust of people in favor of getting to a city, ASAP.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    From a distance Charlie could see her little Pokemon approach a tall boy in a scarf, wait, do i know him? she thought; a tall man in a dark grey cloak and a Houndoom, just outside the building.

"Hey! Don't touch her! She's not a wild Pokemon!!" Charlie screamed into the forest, running faster towards them. As she grew closer a chill met her spine and she could hear high pitched laughter coming from the building. She still ran ahead, to her Pokemon who was now sniffing the shoes of the man in the dark grey cloak.

"Vulpix! Come back here!" she shouted again, when she was ten metres away, the little brown Pokemon looked at her trainer in confusion and ran towards her, eager to be near her again. Charlie picked up her little friend when it reached her, clutching it close and turned to look at the trainers...

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby walked into the Pokemon Center and noticed the croud right away. "Whoa..." he said surprised to see so many people. "I guess we'll come back later..." Bobby wandered out and wondered what to do next. Scratching his red bandanna he thought 'This city's so old there must be nothing to do here...'

With that thought, Bobby wandered out of the city and into Eterna Forest, which wasn't too far from were he camped last night. He noticed a mansion surrounded by trees. It was almost impossible to see it. As he wandered toward's it he noticed a boy a bit taller then him, wearing a billowing blue and white scarf, a young pale man wearing a black cloak, and a very pretty girl running after a Vulpix.

"Wonder what they're up to?" Bobby said to Totodile, and with curiousity Bobby ran to catch up with them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    "It's him! The man in that vision. Does he know who I am or maybe he knows where I am supposed to go? This is crazy... meeting so many people at once... this is overwhelming. However, I should help this man if he is here to help me."

"I'm sorry, please excuse my behavior." Jay told the black cloaked man, but by the time he went to help him up, he already got up himself. He went in front of the trainers who are with him and explained himself, "M-My name is... Jay." Jay said in a shy voice he then looked down as he isn't used to talking to more than one person at a time or even talking itself since no one would speak to him at school.

Jay tried to remember again how he got here, in the mansion, he tried to remember until it hit him, "Oh right, well there is Eterna City. Please excuse my impoliteness, I will direct you there immediately." Jay told the two trainers he was with, just as he turned around he was shocked to see another trainer behind him, and it's a girl no less. Jay was never good with women at all, he is intimidated by them even more so then the man in the dark cloak who looks like a vampire, well to Jay anyway.

"I uhh..." Jay muttered, it seems that the absence of the ghosts from before allowed life to continue within the forest, birds could be heard singing and the chirps and growls of wild forest pokémon could be heard in the distance. Everyone looked at him, waiting for him to say something. He started to step back a bit as he looked at the female trainer, she had a toned body as if she does many sports and dark blond hair. She looked familiar, he started to think some more until finally he realized she went to the same school as him in Snowpoint, she was into sports and most of the boys liked her. But he knows very little about her aside from this and they never met before so he doesn't know her name. He keeps his distance though.

Jay pulled down his skull cap to help hide his face a bit since he has never been in a group of people all waiting for him before. "Right, I po-promised to-to take you back to the city f-follow m-me." Jay could hardly speak, he walked past everyone and powered walk past the female trainer, leading them back to Eterna City. By the time Jay lead the black cloaked trainer out of the forest it was already late-noon, Jay looked up at the sky and could see the blue gradually turn orange and red by the setting sun. They were at the outskirts of town, however Jay seemed disappointed to be here again as he wishes to know what that ghost meant about "go to where the legends of this land begin."

As everyone was about to head their own ways, Jay, hesitant, spoke to the dark trainer, "W-wait.. what's your name... I-I mean, do you know a place where legends begin?"

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "Legends?" Charlie snorted in reply to the scarfed boy. She did recognize him, he went to school with her in Snowpoint, he was quiet and shy, but seemed like a nice boy. He was older than her, like everyone else in her year and pretty cute, but she'd never seen him with a girl. His name was John or James or something like that

Vulpix wriggled around in her arms, trying to get a better look at the Houndoom. Charlie couldn't tell if she was intimidated or not by the larger fire Pokemon. Charlie looked at his trainer, he was much older than the two teens, mid to late twenties perhaps. He was taller than both of them, and paler then her, which was saying something. He was dressed darkly, and had a mysterious look about him.

Charlie extended her hand to Jaime, and introduced herself "Charlie Maddox. I think we went to school together, in Snowpoint. So what are these 'legends' you speak of?"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Savanna
    Title: Coordinator
    Birth Date: April 1st
    Birthplace: Hoenn,Goldenrod
    Height:
    Weight:
    Role Model: None
    Group: None
    POKéMON: Absol,Flygon
    Appearence: (What does your character look like?)
    Personality: (How is your character? How does he/she act?)
    History: (What is your character's story?)
    Rival: None
    Signature POKéMON: Absol

Will Edit

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Hunger... Hunger had stopped Arlene directly in her tracks. Frozen by sudden spasms and horrible convulsions, the fox keeled over on her knees, buckling to the emptiness that pitted her poor stomach. She nearly fell off of the mountain trail that she and Snake were following, in this process; which would have spelled her certain death. They had not tread far from the beginning of the trail, but it was still a good hundred feet below and the mountain face was scarred with deep channels and marred by sharp rocky daggers that pierced through the underearth, shooting towards the sky.

There was no energy left to channel from her blood. She was running dry quickly; turning to Snake, she spoke raspily, "Hey... Snake, wait... I can't go any further... I need food. We have to turn back and go to Eterna."

"Are you sure, Arlene? We're almost at the crest of this mountain. We can take the underground pass from here," Snake said, very concerned about her companion. The worry in her voice was sincere as she looked down at the crumpled-up vixen before her, laiden with prangs of hunger and fatigue. Hell, Snake was beginning to feel it herself.

"Yes. We have to go back. Please don't make me keep going," Arlene wheezed. With that, the argument was over - they either went back to Eterna city to scrounge up some food for the journey back to home, or Arlene was surely to be the embodiment of walking death. As they descended the mountain path, Arlene took one last long look back at the rocky faces, which stared right back at her. Now, in her dazed state, they seemed to be made of the darkest crystal, as if they barred a hidden prize; the sunlight battered relentlessly at the towers of diamond that stared down at her, mocking her...

The journey towards Eterna city was short-lived. As the city came into sight, Arlene's strength made a second-winning. For a while, the dizziness that fogged her vision cleared, and she could see the entrance to the city... And a group of straggling trainers conversing about something of which she had no idea. She decided to slow her pace mid-step and listen in, raising a hand to bring Snake to her speed as they followed the stragglers.

"Isn't it kind of rude to eavesdrop when you're in plain sight?" Snake questioned, to which Arlene responded with a "no durr" glance of her own, rolling her eyes.

Years
    Jake sighed, reminiscing a bit. This kid kinda reminded him of himself, how he used to have such great dislike for conversation. Still do, he thought to himself, though he was grateful to be guided out of the Eterna Forest. The three Pokemon following him seemed equally relieved, despite the small group that had formed so suddenly; neither Jake nor his Pokemon tended to enjoy a lot of company. Regardless, it was only polite to introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you, Jay," he said. "As well as... well, the rest of you whose names I don't know. Gym Leader Jake Silver at your service," he said tritely with a shady smirk. "I was just on my way to Eterna City, and... well, I got completely lost," he said nonchalantly.

Turning back to Jay, he pondered for a moment. "A place where legends begin? Surprising; legends and mythology are a special interest of mine." He shut his eyes and looked up. "You can probably tell that I'm unfamiliar with this area, but... I believe that a place in the Sinnoh region where legends begin could probably be Mt. Coronet. Other than that, my only guesses are the three mystic lakes throughout the reason, and Celestic Town." He looked back down, surprised at himself for talking so much. "Well, I hope my guesses are helpful to you, kid," he said, as he looked around for a place in town to stay; maybe one of those condos in the south? Nah, too fancy...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Jake finished talking to Jay, our reluctant trainer dropped his face under his scarf thinking, "Well I have ways to go before I find the place I need to go." Just then his concentration on what to next broke as a voice called for him, he turned. It was that girl from the forest. She introduced herself and extended out her hand for a handshake. Jay practically jumped and began to sweat.

"I better introduce myself.. she'll hate me to I just know it but I better just do this."
    Jay thought. He extended out his arm, it's shaking already and held the girls hand for a very brief moment, "M-my name is Jay.." and with that he quickly took back his hand and stuffed them in his pockets.

He looked around and saw that girl from before from the path in the distance, she was very easy to find, she wears a lot of orange or at least Jay thought it was a suit. "All these people, all these girls, they're all over the place... man, it's like someone is out to get me today." However Jay shook off this thought, the truth of the matter is, he wouldn't mind making friends.

Charlie then asked him about legends, Jay looked at her by looking down on the floor and around her, "Um, do-do you know about legends here?" He asked.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    On a whim, Arlene decided it was time to make herself known. Finding it difficult not to talk in a rasp, she approached the rear-end of the cluster of trainers, noting: "Sounds like a whole lot of empty words."

The vixen raised her arms and folded them across each other, looking curiously first at the boy she'd seen descending the mountain. Her piercing stare was almost enough to send a chill down one's spine, but she made no movement to turn away. She quirked a brow, then approached him, intent on introducing herself. Meanwhile, Snake sat legs-crossed in the grass, looking up to the sky.

"I'm sorry for not taking any notice to you earlier. I'm really tired," Arlene spoke carefully, gingerly picking and choosing her words. She didn't want to battle, or even get in much of a vocal confrontation; hunger was inching it's way up her veins and arteries, and she would become too desparately weak to move a muscle in due time of a few hours. As she neared the boy, it became apparent that she was indeed orange in herself - where she did not have clothing between her all-black tanktop, her black camouflage near-skintight pants, and her combat boots, she was covered in a beautiful, soft, reddish-orange coat, save for her forearms which were bathed in black; and her chest, underarms and part of her neck and bottom jaw, which were snow white. She was a real, honest-to-god, bipedal red fox.

She seemed relatively unconcerned that she was breaking conversation between Jay and one other trainer. With her last words, though, she retreated a pace or two and remained silent, her long, bushy tail fluttering uselessly in the wind behind her.

Last edited:
    Years
    Jake nodded dryly at the newcomer, not looking one bit surprised by her appearance. "Sure, sure. May as well add one more, make it a regular fiesta." He looked over the fox girl again, before continuing on a more serious note. "You really don't look very well," he said with a cool, analytical gaze. "And if you didn't catch my name, it's Jake. Jake Silver." The tone of his voice was, as usual, trite and mildly conceited. His Pokemon all huddled close around him; none of them were particularly fond of the small crowd that had gathered here in Eterna City.

Not looking very interested in the activity around him, Jake looked at the signs for the various hotels around town before shrugging, resigned. "I'm just going to camp outside," he decided aloud as he stepped away from the group, sighing in exasperation. He had never been a fan of conversation, and was becoming quite uncomfortable with this crowd. Probably wasn't a good idea to refer to myself as "Gym Leader" either... he thought in retrospect, hoping that no one here was some badge-crazed rookie Trainer. The last thing he wanted was an evening battle, when he could be looking for somewhere to set up camp.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay saw the mountain girl up close, either she is wearing a very elaborate costume or she really is what she looks like, a fox. Jay became unsure of how to react and then he thought if she was a pokémon herself but that would be silly. Until finally Jay decided that it didn't matter, he shouldn't be judging anyone. But no matter how she looked, it still didn't help him get over his fear of women,

"H-hi, ni-nice to meet you, I-I Jay..." However Jay was thinking more on something else. Celestic Town, that is where he must go but it was getting late. And like Jake, Jay was becoming rather uncomfortable around everyone as well and quietly left the bunch to their own deeds. Less people were on the streets now, night was coming on swift winds. As Jay wandered he discovered a large statue of two Pokémon battling, one with four legs and the other on two, they both appeared like dragons. Jay sat on a bench and just stared at the statue wondering where he should go until he decided, "Tomorrow, tomorrow I will go to Celestic Town." And with that he laid down on the bench and looked back up at the stars and slowly drifted away. As everyone slept and dreamed, the same one came back,

"H e l p y o u r f r i e n d."

The voice it seems broken, what does it mean? Dawn approaches...

Jay wakes up and sees a blue sky in front of him. He sits up right and holds his head in his hands, he tried to recollect what happened but he could hardly remember the past day. He looks around and finds himself in a small park, he wonders how he got there. He can't remember a thing aside from what someone told him, "Go to where the legends of this land begin." Then it came to him, Jake mentioned Celestic Town, that's not far from Eterna City at all. As Jay woke up he quickly ate at a small cafe around the park, though he ate little and decided to head towards Celestic Town...

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    Charlie had stayed the night in the Eterna City Pokemon Centre with her Vulpix, she rose early and instead of heading off the the Eterna Gym she started out onto Route 11. Last night she had impusively decided to give up on the whole gym thing, at least for now and head straight onto Sunnyshore City. To meet Volkner swoon.

She planned to cross through Mt Coronet and onto Celestic Town and then make her way to Sunnyshore via Veilstone City. It was a cold morning, and not many people or Pokemon were about yet.
    She wondered vaguely if she would run into any of the people she had "met" yesterday. One had ignored her completely, the man in the dark grey cloak and the other had shook her hand as if she was something repulsive. Its not exactly that she took offense to this, she was just used to males treating her differently.

Thinking about boys made her thoughts return to Russel. Her father hadn't contacted her recently and Charlie was almost too nervous to call again. She had missed Russel so much, he had left when Charlie needed him most. She was sick of being abandoned she decided

"Screw him, Screw everyone," she said to no one in particular. her Vulpix looked up at her, brown eyes shiny.

"Vuul-Piiiiiix?" she asked in a mournful tone.

"Except you 'Pix and Drifloon of course," Charlie reassured her friend. She looked around, searching for any children and when she did not see any she realeased Drifloon from his Pokeball. The purple balloon Pokemon hovered around whilst Vulpix attempted to bite its small yellow feet.

Ahead she saw a figure, she was pretty sure it was Jay. She could use some company, even if he was repulsed by her.

"Hey, Hey you! Jay," she shouted out after him...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Throughout the whole day, Malic found himself hiding from the scary mansion. He saw the crowd of people entered the haunted realm. Must of been a nice party in there. Shame it scares me in every single way. In the end, Malic ignored it and decided to return to civilization.

The mansion messed up Malic for the rest day. He never was quite the same, he couldn't put his finger on it but knew that the place had to do something with his dream. It definitively wasn't the way I slept that night. It was something more. Heh, no point in thinking about it. It'll pass. Malic tried to tell himself, but couldn't believe it.

Malic stayed in the Pokemon Center that night. He didn't bother with fancy hotels, but instead parked himself on the couch and slept. It was huge upgrade to outdoor camping. He managed to wake up early enough to notice most of the people from the "party". He was curious to what they were doing, but was too clueless to actually bother asking. Maybe I'll follow them. Screw the gyms for now. I'll just beat them later. Can't be that hard. After all, they apparently are never there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back