• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I cant seem to find Fletchling. When I checked the documentation and searched via ctrl+f, it doesnt pop up. Its as if it doesnt exist even though Fletchinder and Talonflame are present

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2023
    Anybody know if wild Chanseys can hold lucky egg? I've been on a mission to get one ever since I lost it while battling the Winstrate family when a Floatzel used trick on me and took it away from me.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Anybody know if wild Chanseys can hold lucky egg? I've been on a mission to get one ever since I lost it while battling the Winstrate family when a Floatzel used trick on me and took it away from me.

Blissey has a 5% chance to hold it. You're better off trying to nab one off Blissey as it's 100% encounter in the Altering Cave during the post game while Chansey is a 10% in the Safari Zone, and it does not hold it. Also, you can use Honey to fight Audino who gives decent EXP even without the Lucky Egg.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Isn't it supposed to be raining outside the Weather Institute? I have clear weather for the route leading up to it and I can't evolve my Sliggoo :(

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Isn't it supposed to be raining outside the Weather Institute? I have clear weather for the route leading up to it and I can't evolve my Sliggoo :(

Weather in Route 119 is generated at random. The weather is clear on only one of four days, so you might have to wait.

Years
  • The exp all system actually very helpful once you bought power items in slateport city, you can get 16 EV on ANY SELECTED STATS per kill depending on the holder power item, so you can train many pokemon at once. You can always reset your EV in fallarbor town

Okay, but all I use in a given playthrough are my 6 party Pokemon. And this is a hack, it's not something that can be played competitively. So I have no need for being able to mass train many Pokemon. So this just totally messes up the way I like playing Pokemon. There should be a way to turn it off.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Okay, but all I use in a given playthrough are my 6 party Pokemon. And this is a hack, it's not something that can be played competitively. So I have no need for being able to mass train many Pokemon. So this just totally messes up the way I like playing Pokemon. There should be a way to turn it off.
    The entire game is balanced around the exp all effect; removing it is as bad as leaving it on in XY or ORAS, but for the opposite reason. It would make the game into an awful, tedious grind where everything is much stronger than your party, so there will never be an option to turn it off. Plenty of other hacks out there if that's a deal breaker though!

Years
  • The entire game is balanced around the exp all effect

I'm not talking about the EXP, I never was talking about the EXP. From what I played the level curve is indeed balanced around it, and that's great, that's how the vanilla games by Game Freak with the EXP Share should've been. I simply wish for a way for the EVs to not be given to Pokemon that didn't participate in battle. That's all.

edit: I realize this comment might come off as kinda rude which isn't intended, yeah there's a million other hacks to play, and it's your hack. I just don't like the idea of having to spend almost half the game essentially having zero control of EVs, when in other hacks of a similar difficulty I've played this issue doesn't exist because it doesn't incorporate the untogglable EXP Share mechanic of also giving EVs to the entire team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I'm not talking about the EXP, I never was talking about the EXP. From what I played the level curve is indeed balanced around it, and that's great, that's how the vanilla games by Game Freak with the EXP Share should've been. I simply wish for a way for the EVs to not be given to Pokemon that didn't participate in battle. That's all.

edit: I realize this comment might come off as kinda rude which isn't intended, yeah there's a million other hacks to play, and it's your hack. I just don't like the idea of having to spend almost half the game essentially having zero control of EVs, when in other hacks of a similar difficulty I've played this issue doesn't exist because it doesn't incorporate the untogglable EXP Share mechanic of also giving EVs to the entire team.
    Ahh right. You do have control over which EVs you get though, that's what the power items do in IE; block all types of EVs except the ones they boost. You can be fully EV trained after clearing a route, and then you never have to worry about EVs again. Any junk stats you pick up before getting those items can be easily removed with the EV berries, which grow very fast, have massive yields and are handed to you for free early on.

Years
  • I simply wish for a way for the EVs to not be given to Pokemon that didn't participate in battle.

Any junk stats you pick up before getting those items can be easily removed with the EV berries, which grow very fast, have massive yields and are handed to you for free early on.

Besides the berries, in Fallarbor Town there is an NPC that can reset all of your EVs for free.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2022
    Hi, I have been playing the game with a few traded pokemon. After beating the sixth gym I ran to an annoying mechanic where the traded mon began to ignore you. Any chance you could either remove the mechanic or match it with the level cap set by each gym?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    Heyo, been a while since I last posted, since I've been busy doing other things (like trying out Radical Red and not really vibing with it, and doing a personal rebalance doc for every fully evolved Pokemon), though I do have a suggestion, which is less so about the ROM hack instead, but the Discord.

Maybe you could post any previous or future teaser for the hack on the Discord, via either an announcement or just a link to whatever post that mentions any teasers (like the one you posted in March back when I asked GOD it's been a long time). Would probably help out any future messages you might get like "where's the 2.0 update bro??????".

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2023
    hey, im having an issue with my game. none of my berries r growing and i dont know how to fix this

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    Hey, just wanted to say that for some reason Mew can't learn Thunder Wave, I tried with every other TM and they all worked fine. This hack has been absolutely life-changing and I cannot describe my gratitude for all the work you've put into it

Back