• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    so in doc says Milotic gets Moonblast, in Dex there is no way to get it

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    AI can't seem to figure out status moves. A wild Slakoth in the forest kept trying to yawn my already paralyzed 'mon.
    Tail whip affected my Pidove with Big pecks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Is it possible that with the recent update Pickup got bugged? I can't seem to find anything after it.

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • Its a good hack so far, but could we at least get the ability to toggle the EXP All so levels and EVs aren't thrown out of whack early on? Cuz having to box Mons or leaving them KO'd is obnoxious.

Also, I'm pretty sure its possible to highlight the positive and negative stats of a Mon's nature now. Delta Emerald can do it, from what I recall.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Hello,Buffel!I'm having a problem with patching,can you please help me?When I try to patch 1986 Trashman Emerald using Delta Patcger Lite it says: "xdelta3:source file too short"

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Hello,Buffel!Im having a problem with patching Trashman Emerald,i use delta patcher lite and when i try to patch it i get an error "xdelta:source file is too short".Can you please help me?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    so in doc says Milotic gets Moonblast, in Dex there is no way to get it
    Yep that needs to be fixed, thanks for reporting!
    AI can't seem to figure out status moves. A wild Slakoth in the forest kept trying to yawn my already paralyzed 'mon.
    Tail whip affected my Pidove with Big pecks.
    Wild mons don't have AI, they choose moves randomly. Big Picks may be bugged, will investigate!
    Is it possible that with the recent update Pickup got bugged? I can't seem to find anything after it.
    It's highly unlikely, could just be bad RNG.
    Its a good hack so far, but could we at least get the ability to toggle the EXP All so levels and EVs aren't thrown out of whack early on? Cuz having to box Mons or leaving them KO'd is obnoxious.

Also, I'm pretty sure its possible to highlight the positive and negative stats of a Mon's nature now. Delta Emerald can do it, from what I recall.
    Thanks! Sorry no chance of that, EVs are incredibly easy to reduce (use the berries!) so I don't consider that a problem; it's actually beneficial for EV training once you get the power items.
    Nature colours are 100% possible though and will likely be done in a future update.
    Based on the documentation, are stones like Moon, Dusk, Shiny one-time thing only?
    No, they can be bought in Fallarbor. Please use ctrl +F (or mobile equivalent) when searching the docs!
    Hello,Buffel!I'm having a problem with patching,can you please help me?When I try to patch 1986 Trashman Emerald using Delta Patcger Lite it says: "xdelta3:source file too short"
    Hey, either the ROM is bad or you may have the patch and ROM the wrong way around? Sorry if that's not much help, I haven't seen that error before.

Years
    • Seen today
    @AidynGZ

I personally use Xdelta patcher UI to patch files like that. Maybe using that patcher will aid you?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I'm up to Lavaridge Town on challenge mode. Pretty difficult so far but it's helped by the fact that it's pretty effortless to get a decent competitive team with correct IVs/EVs.
    Also, i just found a bug in the Lavaridge Town's Mart. The list of items to buy is totally wrong. I can buy the fossils, evolution items, the lucky egg and some "?????" items (didn't try to buy these, i don't want to potentially corrupt my game).

Edit: Got my last team memeber: Electivire. Unfortunately it can't learn ice punch via the move tutor, i believe that's a bug as well.

Attachments

• Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]
      Capture.JPG
      81.1 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • I can kinda get it. But I can still see a lot of people getting bothered by a forced EXP Share regardless, considering the number of mainline games its already busted in terms of difficulty.

I'm not bugged by it myself (hell, Wattson and Roxanne tossed me around like a bloody sandbag VIOLENTLY when I went in unprepared), just others in my circle got turned off hard by just the mention of it. If its possible though, could the EV reduction of the berries be boosted to make them more worth farming for? Or at least be buyable in an early-ish location, like the Daycare or in the Pokemon Centers or something?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey Buffel! What would be your thoughts on changing some of the happiness evos to level up for early game balancing? snorlax and lucario are same as vanilla so those make sense but being able to get Noivern, Trevenant, and Alakazam before Roxanne/Brawly seems a bit too strong. Maybe a lvl 25 or 30 lvl up evo would keep the early game encounters a bit more balanced. Let me know your thoughts!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    hello again buffel!Through hours of thoughts i finally figured how to solve the problem!I had .sax and not .gba file so patch didntt apply.Please add this detail to HOW TO PATCH textbook.

Years
    • Seen today
    I wonder if we will get some kind of EV Checker in the game ? If it exist , where can i get it ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    The Standard Version is currently a WIP and isn't playable yet. In my other hacks, this version removes all changes to base stats, typing and movepools, but as some of these changes (like the new tutor moves and battle engine changes) are ingrained into the hack and aren't easy to remove, this time it won't be as faithful to the vanilla games.
    This is something I'm making just for the community, so I'd like to get some input on this – just how vanilla does the Standard Version need to be? Is removing stat and type changes enough, or will the custom megas and move tutors make it unappealing? Please let me know what you think!

As far as "how vanilla is vanilla enough" my opinion is that custom move tutors are close enough to not need a reworking but that move change, stat changes, type changes, and megas should all be removed, or at least the custom megas. The EXP and Weather changes should also probably me reverted for a Vanilla play through.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2022
    Bug report: not sure if it happens if other pokes use it but when I was facing haxorus from a trainer in mt pyre it freezes the battle when it uses first impression like it stays saying haxorus used first impression and nothing will happen

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I'm really excited about this hack since I've always wanted something as polished and challenging as Rad Red for Emerald. So, I would like to congrats you for the hack! But I also would like to add my 2 cents in saying that a level cap system, like the one used in Rad Red or Unbound, is way better than the current system where the NPC's 'mon are at the same level as your stronger one. This same level system is extremely problematic, specially early in-game when you have a over leveled starter and a bunch of lvl. 4 recently caught Pokemon. I'm looking forward to the 8 Gen update. Great hack, keep it up! :)

BreakSimLite

Epic Jonah Official etc etc etc
    Years
  • Playing through for the first time, at first I thought I'd have to go into the team to use HMs like in Gen 1 but never realized I needed the PokéNav first. I'm loving this so far

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Are there documents with boss fight teams/ levels for level caps? Can't wait to HC nuzlocke this!

Back