• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    I actually got impatient and I got a prepatched rom of the latest version and I used John gba emulator after picking my starter and leveling him up to level 7 in the first route ,as the screen was fading it turned back and the audio was glitching

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Actually I got the same black screen with glitched audio again after a trainer battle ,I am playing in normal mode .I don't know if it's because of using John gba emulator,or a prepatched rom

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    I tried to patch an emerald rom and play ,the game screen goes black and music glitches after a while ,even before reaching the first gym. I am playing on phone (android) and I already tried my boy and John gba from playstore and else where but this continues .what should I do???!!!

Nightrey

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2023
    Hopefully you can add dexnav in a future update. This hack is very promising and good. \o/

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I tried to patch an emerald rom and play ,the game screen goes black and music glitches after a while ,even before reaching the first gym. I am playing on phone (android) and I already tried my boy and John gba from playstore and else where but this continues .what should I do???!!!
    Have you definitely got the right base ROM? A few people have had this problem but I still can't replicate it, so I don't know why it's happening. Would love to find out what the cause is!
    Hopefully you can add dexnav in a future update. This hack is very promising and good. \o/
    Maybe! The dexnav is a pretty cool feature, but it would only be there as a shiny hunting system in this hack - the next update will make getting good IVs much easier, and there's already a system in place for getting egg moves, so it wouldn't really add much. Glad you like the looks of the hack though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Have you definitely got the right base ROM? A few people have had this problem but I still can't replicate it, so I don't know why it's happening. Would love to find out what the cause is!

Maybe! The dexnav is a pretty cool feature, but it would only be there as a shiny hunting system in this hack - the next update will make getting good IVs much easier, and there's already a system in place for getting egg moves, so it wouldn't really add much. Glad you like the looks of the hack though!

I am not sure if the rom base is right .I am currently trying the patched rom in the free version of my boy from playstore so far I didn't grind my pokemon in the grass and just went straight to battle the trainers and so far no issues

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I am not sure if the rom base is right .I am currently trying the patched rom in the free version of my boy from playstore so far I didn't grind my pokemon in the grass and just went straight to battle the trainers and so far no issues
    Hopefully it works properly on myboy, I've heard it runs well on that!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Hopefully it works properly on myboy, I've heard it runs well on that!

Yeah till now no issues , I will wait for a few more days to see if it saves my game properly , last time I played radical red after four days when I opened the emulator it straight up threw me to new game without letting me continue my save . Btw how can we know our pokemon's EVs and IVs??

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Hello, is there a chance the next update will have a way to hack in rare candies through cheats to make grinding less tedious? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Does anyone know where to find the doc for the gym leaders teams and their stats? Im new to this website and I am lost as to where to go lmao

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Yeah till now no issues , I will wait for a few more days to see if it saves my game properly , last time I played radical red after four days when I opened the emulator it straight up threw me to new game without letting me continue my save . Btw how can we know our pokemon's EVs and IVs??
    That's good! You can view them in Fallarobor, or wait 'til next update when they'll be visible on the summary screen
    Hello, is there a chance the next update will have a way to hack in rare candies through cheats to make grinding less tedious? Thanks in advance!
    Hey, no I think the on-demand Audinos are more than good enough already. Depending on how low levelled the mon you're grinding is they can even be faster than rare candies.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Version 1.7 is up! This one overhauls the IV system and makes IVs and EVs viewable on the summary screen:
    • All Pokémon (gifts, wild mons, static encounters) obtained from this version onwards will have at least three perfect IVs. These are chosen randomly. Does not apply to eggs that you've bred, as they inherit IVs like usual, but does apply to gift eggs.
    • Vitamins no longer increase EVs by 10. Instead, they increase an IV by 8 (this is also mentioned in their item description)
    • Ivy now offers every Hidden Power Type, and charges 3 caps instead of 5 for this service. Note that Hidden Power Dark sets all IVs to 31.
    Also, Mewtwo is now obtainable and a few more bugs have been fixed. Full list of changes is here: link

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I gotta say, Roxxane busting out Mega Drain, Bug Bite, and Aqua Jet at level is some high amounts of straight up bullshit lmao

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I gotta say, Roxxane busting out Mega Drain, Bug Bite, and Aqua Jet at level is some high amounts of straight up bullshit lmao
    You can have all of those moves (and then some) as well as things like Snorlax, Nidoking and Pawniard by that point lol, if anything it should be Roxanne calling bullshit!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    That's good! You can view them in Fallarobor, or wait 'til next update when they'll be visible on the summary screen

Hey, no I think the on-demand Audinos are more than good enough already. Depending on how low levelled the mon you're grinding is they can even be faster than rare candies.

Thanks 👍😊

Years
    • Age 25
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Hi, I am recently playing Inclement Emerald on the latest version in Challenging Mode with a friend and we encountered two strange things:

1) Wattson doesn't know how to play around Lightning Rod Seaking, he just switches out continuously if Rotom-Mow has fainted, making the fight a complete joke.

2) Me and my friend decided to play Mega-Rayquaza (swag) for the League, we teached Dragon Ascent to it but when we mega-evolved it Delta Stream doesn't activate. He took damage from the sandstorm set by our Hippowdon and even switching him in after mega-evolving does not activate it.

Overall we are really liking the Hack, the best thing are surely the new areas that are seamlessly connected to the old ones, they give the Region so much more charm and I didn't think that it could've been possible. The only things we are not liking very much are the slow grinding, the level cap management (the caps are too high and too far from one-another, maybe some fights can be used as flags, like with Aqua/Magma admins or leaders, lower caps mean more pokémon you can level up and more teams can be used, which is the most fun you can get from hacks, I think.) and also even in challenging mode the Gyms were too easy, the Aqua/Magma leaders and Frontier Brains were harder and really fun, we suggest a difficulty level more like them.

I hope this helps to improve this amazing hack even more!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    Have played one run through of this hack and absolutely loved it, best I've played. Have started all over again and just have one question, (I have tried to find the answer but have had no luck) is it possible to get the starters with their hidden abilities from the Game Corner? Want a Speed Boost Torchic and understand that I can use the ability patch on it but just wondered if I was able to get one this early? Happy to soft reset till I get one but also don't wanna be spending hours there if it's impossible.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Other than Pawniard I had no idea you could get all those tutor moves and TMs that early, and still have no idea how, so don't mind me, just another idiot :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    The hack is good but make a more easy way to get more money everything is over cost in the game and we don't get that much money make it so that we get a grass patch full of Pokemon holding valuable items and make it 100% that Pokemon has the item that way we won't have the money problems

Back