• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    What pokemon has received Gorilla tactics? Can't find any on the docs.

Btw, just a suggestion for the future: will the gigantamax of Venusaur,Blastoise and Charizard will be added as alternative Mega forms like charizardite X&Y?
    Speaking of Mega evo: would be added more fan mega evo in the next future? Could i hope finally to see my Arcanine mega evolve?

Thanks again for your fantastic work!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Couple of bugs with Meloetta:
    - Pirouette lacks an anim_front.png so its animation in the summary menu displays the second frame of whatever the last Pokemon on screen was (Girafarig, in this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/nj1OiVu.png)
    - Seemingly, the animation for Relic Song plays the FRLG rival music
    - Not compatible with the Close Combat tutor despite learning it by level
    Thank you for being one of the first to actually make Meloetta available at a reasonable point in the game, definitely using it next time I do a run!
    Fixed all of these!
    Thanks for the help! Maybe it should be stated in the documents that it requires surf?
    Probably yeah!
    Hi I'm playing on 1.10.1 and I cannot open the Pokedex.
    Just fixed this in the latest version.
    What pokemon has received Gorilla tactics? Can't find any on the docs.

Btw, just a suggestion for the future: will the gigantamax of Venusaur,Blastoise and Charizard will be added as alternative Mega forms like charizardite X&Y?
    Speaking of Mega evo: would be added more fan mega evo in the next future? Could i hope finally to see my Arcanine mega evolve?

Thanks again for your fantastic work!!! :D
    Same as vanilla unless the docs say otherwise (none so far). I won't include the gigantamax Kanto starters, two Charizard megas is more than enough and plenty of other Pokémon need them first! More custom ones will be added later, but I haven't decided which mons will get them yet!

You're welcome!
    Is the new RHH ability/moves unaccessible as in 1.10.1 patch ?
    Yep.

1.10.2 is up, which fixes the dex bug introduced in 1.10 and a few other things. Details here: link.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Yo thanks a lot for the bugfix. I thought new mons not getting registered was an emulator issue on my end lol.
    Tho, sorry, I seems to have a problem with this update? A traded Pokemon (I think it's a Bisharp from the person in Rustboro) got turned into a Bad Egg after I updated to 1.10.2. Other traded mon and other mons in the Box are ok, tho. Sorry I don't have backup save so I can't tell when it exactly happened or what triggered it. It just suddenly become a BE when I checked the box it was in.
    Here's the SS: https://imgur.com/a/Dvf8awx

I don't really mind losing a mon, it's just is there a way for me to remove it? I'm kinda spooked it might broke my save further lmao.

Also, just a query, is it possible to add automated item sorting in the game? And maybe change some held items category into Battle Items (i.e. Lucky Egg) just so it's not too scattered?

Thanks in advance, btw. Sorry to bother you with more problems.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Hi!!
    Just a question i was thinking of yesterday: isn't possible to make that the move "thief" when used, put the stole item directly in the bag instead on the pokemon who used the move?
    It will make a lot less time waste if someone wanna gather star piece or other items to make money :)

Thanks again for your work!! :D

EDIT: Is it possible to make Gliscor learn Earthquake by tutor? Cause i've catched a Gligar right after the 3rd badge and now i'm at the 7th gym and wasn't able to give my Gliscor a physical ground move until i get dive to reach TM26,
    Thank you again and sorry ^^'

EDIT 2: i've downloaded the patch 1.10.2 and played with Meloetta, but she doesn't learn relic song leveling up (she's at 86) but perish song, and at 87 she still not learning any moves...really do not have a clue on what to do

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    I don't really mind losing a mon, it's just is there a way for me to remove it? I'm kinda spooked it might broke my save further lmao.

Just don't use Box 3. You can only remove a bad egg using the "reverse" clone glitch from the battle frontier. It's most likely harmless besides the Pokemon it deleted.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Just don't use Box 3. You can only remove a bad egg using the "reverse" clone glitch from the battle frontier. It's most likely harmless besides the Pokemon it deleted.

Oh I know the clone glitch but don't know how to reverse it. Is there a guide for it? In fact is there a way doing it in this romhack? Since IIRC Battle Frontier is inaccessible.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    How do you get Growth for Sceptile ? Is it by egg move ?
    Check the dex!
    Yo thanks a lot for the bugfix. I thought new mons not getting registered was an emulator issue on my end lol.
    Tho, sorry, I seems to have a problem with this update? A traded Pokemon (I think it's a Bisharp from the person in Rustboro) got turned into a Bad Egg after I updated to 1.10.2. Other traded mon and other mons in the Box are ok, tho. Sorry I don't have backup save so I can't tell when it exactly happened or what triggered it. It just suddenly become a BE when I checked the box it was in.
    Here's the SS: https://imgur.com/a/Dvf8awx

Also, just a query, is it possible to add automated item sorting in the game? And maybe change some held items category into Battle Items (i.e. Lucky Egg) just so it's not too scattered?

Thanks in advance, btw. Sorry to bother you with more problems.
    You're better off leaving the bad egg where it is - if you remove it and put another mon there you might end up with another bad egg. I'm pretty sure the bad egg bug is a hack problem, but just in case, which emulator were you using, and if it's not mGBA, what's it's flash memory type set to?

It's possible to have item sorting but it's not a priority. I'm also not going to jam every vaguely battle-related item into the battle pocket as that defeats the purpose of having more pockets, which is to reduce the amount of time it takes to scroll through the bag.
    Hi!!
    Just a question i was thinking of yesterday: isn't possible to make that the move "thief" when used, put the stole item directly in the bag instead on the pokemon who used the move?
    It will make a lot less time waste if someone wanna gather star piece or other items to make money :)

Thanks again for your work!! :D

EDIT: Is it possible to make Gliscor learn Earthquake by tutor? Cause i've catched a Gligar right after the 3rd badge and now i'm at the 7th gym and wasn't able to give my Gliscor a physical ground move until i get dive to reach TM26,
    Thank you again and sorry ^^'

EDIT 2: i've downloaded the patch 1.10.2 and played with Meloetta, but she doesn't learn relic song leveling up (she's at 86) but perish song, and at 87 she still not learning any moves...really do not have a clue on what to do
    Hey, it's possible but I need to get Thief working properly before adding new features to it - it's not even updated to gen 5 yet!

I won't add a redundant Earthquake tutor just for Gliscor; you can always use the Dig TM until you get Earthquake, it's got good synergy with Poison Heal and the charge turn hardly matters against AI.
    For Relic Song, you can check the Pokedex to see when a mon learns a move.
    I haven't started making any games yet, but can I use your mega flygon and mega miloyic sprites if I credit you. I also need the actual sprites if I do have permission of course.
    Sure! The sprites are on my Github with the rest of the source code.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    You're better off leaving the bad egg where it is - if you remove it and put another mon there you might end up with another bad egg. I'm pretty sure the bad egg bug is a hack problem, but just in case, which emulator were you using, and if it's not mGBA, what's it's flash memory type set to?

It's possible to have item sorting but it's not a priority. I'm also not going to jam every vaguely battle-related item into the battle pocket as that defeats the purpose of having more pockets, which is to reduce the amount of time it takes to scroll through the bag.

I am using mGBA and didn't change any of the settings that might broke things like the BIOS or the overrides (I let them on autodetect). I do use the fast forward a lot during grinding and sometimes it's accidentally on when I capture mons. Idk if that's might be an issue tho.
    I guess there's no other way except starting a fresh run if I want the egg completely gone then.

Also thanks for responding about the items. Glad that sorting is possible and considered for later too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I am using mGBA and didn't change any of the settings that might broke things like the BIOS or the overrides (I let them on autodetect). I do use the fast forward a lot during grinding and sometimes it's accidentally on when I capture mons. Idk if that's might be an issue tho.
    I guess there's no other way except starting a fresh run if I want the egg completely gone then.

Also thanks for responding about the items. Glad that sorting is possible and considered for later too.
    Most likely not an emulator issue then, mGBA should have the right settings by default.

No problem!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2023
    Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed playing through this romhack; probably some of the most fun I've had with one since Renegade Platinum and Sacred Gold. I did have a question, if it's not too much trouble:

Does the Shoal Cave run on the same time properties as it did in the original? It's seemed to be stuck at high tide for me.

Edit: Never mind, seems to be working fine. I guess I just kept missing the window for low tide.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    Been having a blast with this hack! I'm on my second playthrough now. A question about the porygon-z changes: does techno blast work as it does in the vanilla games (with held elemental drives)? If so, where can they be found? I didn't see anything about them in the official documentation.

Last edited:

InfernapeTrainer28

Big Monke
    Years
  • Check the dex!

Hey, it's possible but I need to get Thief working properly before adding new features to it - it's not even updated to gen 5 yet!

I won't add a redundant Earthquake tutor just for Gliscor; you can always use the Dig TM until you get Earthquake, it's got good synergy with Poison Heal and the charge turn hardly matters against AI.

Sure! The sprites are on my Github with the rest of the source code.

Thanks, I'll make sure to credit you in my use.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Check the dex!

Yes, but somehow reason Meloetta is bugged doesn't show up in the Pokedex (#648), so the info isn't available :/

Oh I know the clone glitch but don't know how to reverse it. Is there a guide for it? In fact is there a way doing it in this romhack? Since IIRC Battle Frontier is inaccessible.

There's an "inverse cloning glitch" by Chickasaurus on Youtube to remove bad eggs. It will work, but by all means do not use box 3 in the future, as it might happen again and Buffel isn't quite sure what causes the bad egg.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I think oshawott has the wrong ability, It should have shell armor as the hidden ability, but the one i got has weak armor. Not sure if the ability was purposefully changed to weak armor.

Back