• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2021
    How do you give Capn. Stern the devon parts in slate port city, I've gone to the shipyard, but the line in front of the museum is still there. I think it may be a bug or a glitch.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Can someone help me. I'm trying to get to Seaspray cave but for the life of me I can't find it again. I want to get stone edge but the notes said I need waterfall. Now I got waterfall but I forgot how to get there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    How do you give Capn. Stern the devon parts in slate port city, I've gone to the shipyard, but the line in front of the museum is still there. I think it may be a bug or a glitch.

Continue the story, you'll have to go back to the museum eventually.

Can someone help me. I'm trying to get to Seaspray cave but for the life of me I can't find it again. I want to get stone edge but the notes said I need waterfall. Now I got waterfall but I forgot how to get there.

It's a little bit north from Rustboro, near the water.

Tonikill1

Skadooosh~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    i read the docs and saw sucker punch tm is gift at lavaridge but... ive talked to all npcs and no sign of it. Is this like post game item or something?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    i read the docs and saw sucker punch tm is gift at lavaridge but... ive talked to all npcs and no sign of it. Is this like post game item or something?

You missed some npc's then, you'll have to talk to the kid in the south east house.

Years
  • suggestion for necrozma and the ultra beasts: once you become champion, make it so that cosmog holds a "drained necrozmium" and when you go to sky pillar, if rayquaza has been caught, you can use it, and necrozma will appear. once you catch or KO it, ultra beasts escape out of the ultra wormhole that necrozma came out of and become roamers

Years
  • Hey! It's possible, but I don't think it's worth the extra save space required (two more bytes per Pokemon) or the all the work needed to redesign the HP box and other graphics that would need more space to handle two extra characters. It would also break save compatibility, so it's probably not something I'll add.
    Welp, I'll just come up with new nicknames then xP I'm extremely hyped to get back to playing it once I'm done with finals this week >w< Also, quick question, how is the progress on the gen 8? Mostly asking cause curious xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2021
    I've noticed in two trainer battles against wishiwashi that the schooling ability didn't activate, but my jolteon's volt absorb activated instead.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You've done enough Buffel Saft, but any chance we could get a quick update that buffs Delcatty? For whatever reason I feel compelled to play this hack a third time with a Delcatty in my team, and I just think it would be amusing to see a tough Delcatty in an RSE hack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Buffel saft ,I know they are not things to ask but when will the inclusion of pokemon skills and moves 8? Thank you so much for the hard and fantastic work so far! 🤩

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Absolutely amazing. Once the battle frontier is updated, this game will definitely become my favorite pokemon game of all time

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Read the "Battle Changes" pdf.

Also @Buffel, yeah the kerrablast/shelmet shouldn't be high priority or anything, very easy to find those mons anyway. But I've seen a few pokemons with moves they learn in gen 8 compatible and some not. E.g.: Tauros can learn close combat, but not throat chop. Is this a mistake or was that going to be changed with gen 8?
    I need to add this one to the FAQ, gets asked a lot 😅. TMHM etc data was done by hand before gen 8, so DLC mons and moves may be missing some things.
    Heyo, I haven't posted here in a while, though that's mostly because I'm waiting for that big 2.0 update to drop, in order to play that and maybe give some feedback. Though for now, I do have two suggestions that have a matching theme, it being consistency with other things in the rom hack or in the games in general, though while are probably also not too needed, could potentially could end up really fun in practice.

- First off, have all the pseudo-legendary Pokemon have 3 abilities each, to match the pseudos from Gen 6 and later. While it's a little silly to give already powerful Pokemon another set of abilities, it could also give said Pokemon new playstyles that players could have fun with, with personal examples being:
    Aerilate/Cloud Nine Dragonite,
    Heatproof Metagross,
    Anger Point Hydreigon, and others. Maybe even make some original abilities for them and other Pokemon if you wanna go completely nutty (though probably not that's too much effort for a silly idea).
    - And second off, change Mega Tyranitar's ability to something other than Sand Stream. Since pernament weather is back to being a thing that exists, Mega Tyranitar having Sand Stream doesn't make as much sense as it once did. And as a fact, the other Mega that used to have a weather setting ability before and after Mega Evolving, Abomasnow, did get a different and really nice ability with Whiteout. Making Mega Tyranitar match that would bring some more consistency to it. As for the ability it would get in exchange, maybe something more lowkey, like Battle Armor, or if you just wanna go completely silly with it, Sand Force (though that would probably mean swapping out Sand Force from another Mega like Garchomp or Steelix but eh).
    Hey, I'm still not considering suggestions at this point (too much to keep track of as is!). I will say Aerilate Dragonite would be incredibly broken though (it'd be gen 6 Talonflame on steroids) so I definitely wouldn't do that!
    suggestion for necrozma and the ultra beasts: once you become champion, make it so that cosmog holds a "drained necrozmium" and when you go to sky pillar, if rayquaza has been caught, you can use it, and necrozma will appear. once you catch or KO it, ultra beasts escape out of the ultra wormhole that necrozma came out of and become roamers
    I probably won't make them all roamers (each roamer needs save space and they're a bit of a pain) and I can't change an event that some people have already completed, but it's a neat idea!
    Hi, is there a way like removing a fanmade mega evo pokemon?
    Hey, you can edit the source code to do that if you really want to!
    Welp, I'll just come up with new nicknames then xP I'm extremely hyped to get back to playing it once I'm done with finals this week >w< Also, quick question, how is the progress on the gen 8? Mostly asking cause curious xD
    Most of the gen 8 mechanics are done and I've finished Pokémon locations, but I still need to do move animations and go through all the trainer battles to add gen 8 mons to some of them. Good luck on your finals!
    Buffel saft ,I know they are not things to ask but when will the inclusion of pokemon skills and moves 8? Thank you so much for the hard and fantastic work so far! 🤩
    When they're done! See above for more details.
    I've noticed in two trainer battles against wishiwashi that the schooling ability didn't activate, but my jolteon's volt absorb activated instead.
    Yeah it's a known issue, will be fixed for version 2!
    You've done enough Buffel Saft, but any chance we could get a quick update that buffs Delcatty? For whatever reason I feel compelled to play this hack a third time with a Delcatty in my team, and I just think it would be amusing to see a tough Delcatty in an RSE hack.
    Nah, next update will be version 2. Not going to do any more small ones before then unless some critical bug is found.
    Absolutely amazing. Once the battle frontier is updated, this game will definitely become my favorite pokemon game of all time
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Where do i find Duoblade? I've seen a trainer have it but I cant find it anywhere

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Hi Buffel - a small suggestion, if I may be so bold.
    A quality of life feature that I'd really appreciate is being able to fly to secret bases like we can in ORAS. There's a few spots in the game that are useful for growing berries and re-battling trainers, and being able to access those areas easily via fly would be a great help.

Tonikill1

Skadooosh~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    For some reason i cant evolve nincada into shedinja... I did it with spare slot in my party and a couple hundred spare pokeballs too.

Back