• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Great, thanks for the tip! Got my Riolu's friendship grinded up too so all's well and good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    This rom hack is fantastic, just one issue.

When battles get long (eg - trying to catch legendaries), it has a tendency to freeze & crash. I'm playing on mGBA if that makes a difference! I find myself making a save state every other turn...

Years
  • Not sure if anyone has had this issue themselves but every pokemon i seem to catch (around rustboro) is quirky nature, despite being able to catch pokemon of varying natures earlier on (anything before rustboro).

As a side note, i should add that i'm using mGBA and i did turn on RTC because i wanted to evolve riolu but it was too late in the day, so i edited the clock.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Not sure if anyone has had this issue themselves but every pokemon i seem to catch (around rustboro) is quirky nature, despite being able to catch pokemon of varying natures earlier on (anything before rustboro).

As a side note, i should add that i'm using mGBA and i did turn on RTC because i wanted to evolve riolu but it was too late in the day, so i edited the clock.

You probably caught a Pokémon like Ralts with Synchronize ability and Quirky nature.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I'm running a monotype wather, love this hack, I have a question, Where is Lanturn or its pre ev?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there any word on when a new update will come? I was going to play this game but didn't want to start a run if a new update is around the corner

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2022
    I dont know if I am the only one with that bug, but: I am playing v 1.13 and i noticed that terrains dont show the background change (looks like still works because my Snorlax cannot do rest in electric terrain and when later test it, both my Sceptile and the wild Kecleon get healed with grass terrain).

Also I want to know when will come next update, that hackroom is great :) thanks for the work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2023
    Is there any word on when a new update will come? I was going to play this game but didn't want to start a run if a new update is around the corner

I dont know if I am the only one with that bug, but: I am playing v 1.13 and i noticed that terrains dont show the background change (looks like still works because my Snorlax cannot do rest in electric terrain and when later test it, both my Sceptile and the wild Kecleon get healed with grass terrain).

Also I want to know when will come next update, that hackroom is great :) thanks for the work!

The next update is a ways off from my understanding. It should be the gen 8 update.

So enjoy the current build in the mean time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2022
    The next update is a ways off from my understanding. It should be the gen 8 update.

So enjoy the current build in the mean time.

Ohh... Understood. Thanks for tell me that. I also noticed 2 things:

1) I found roaming Latias and I send my Trapinch to battle it. Trapinch has Sand trap, but for unknown reasons, Latias run away...

B) I also noticed that there's not possible catch them all, because there is not enough space for saving them. There are 420 slot in the pc and my Pokedex actually has close to 900 species... ':D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Buffel Saft hasn't responded here for a while. He's probably on a break from coding or just a vacation. Take it easy guys. It'll come out when it's ready. Version 2.0 can be out after few weeks (which is very unlikely), many months or it won't even come out for whatever reason. Learn to be patient or play other hacks/games to keep your thoughts away from this game because asking for a release date usually annoys the hack creator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Ohh... Understood. Thanks for tell me that. I also noticed 2 things:

1) I found roaming Latias and I send my Trapinch to battle it. Trapinch has Sand trap, but for unknown reasons, Latias run away...

Levitate makes Latias immune to Arena Trap.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    I'm soon to match the E4, is there something new for the post game? Also, could anyone recomend another hack with vanilla story but increased dificulty, nor RD or EK please.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2022
    How can my umbreon learn strengh sap? I fought one that had It, also How can pex learn haze?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2022
    -_-' there are a lot of changes that I didnt expect. The hack is extremely accurated, but sometimes is like COME ON!... Thanks anyways :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2022
    Can anyone confirm if the shiny chance is 1/1024? I have been trying torchic shiny, i try with breeding, SR's, but none of them show good results.

I totally new on the pokemon world so if anyone could help me, i really appreciate.

Years
    • He, him
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Can someone please share a list of what tutor moves are unlocked after each badge? I didn't find anything in the included documentation, and then I snooped around in the source on GitHub and found the tutor_learnsets.h file which let's me know which tutor moves are available and the flags tell me which mons learn which move. But is there a way to tell which move gets unlocked after which badge?

Back