• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Innocent Soul

Years
  • Hello, this game looks really good! love the fact that you've included all the mons, really makes team building fun. One thing I always look for in these amazing games is how the post game content looks. So I was curious.. how is it? Any tower or frontier? Anything similiar? Thanks :)
    In terms of postgame, it's mostly capturing Pokémon and completing sidequests. I didn't put any battle facility this time.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Feel stupid asking but which file is the save file?
    I could try repeating the bug while recording to see if it happens again, but i was going through the holy cave and went into the level with the double battle that leads with two level 45 Pokemon not realizing i wasn't suppose to battle them yet. "Still on chapter 3 the main quest into the depts:". After i saw the two level 45s i was like well im not going to win this so i forfeit and wound up were i was in the screenshot.

Years
  • Feel stupid asking but which file is the save file?
    I could try repeating the bug while recording to see if it happens again, but i was going through the holy cave and went into the level with the double battle that leads with two level 45 Pokemon not realizing i wasn't suppose to battle them yet. "Still on chapter 3 the main quest into the depts:". After i saw the two level 45s i was like well im not going to win this so i forfeit and wound up were i was in the screenshot.
    I thought I made it so the path would be blocked before you can access the mountain. I'll have to fix that. Since you were in Aika Village, I'll look again and make sure the game sends you back to the right healing spot.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Today I learned that multiple Psychic-types are completely unviable choices in One Pokemon Mode, most notably Latias, Latios and Cresselia, none of whom can get through East Park without large amounts of grinding (Cress) or unreasonable amounts of grinding (Lati@s).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I know from your previous games that you don't want people to play in debug mode, and I can understand that
    But is there any way you would be willing to assist me in activating a specific debug menu?
    I'm so used to playing with the pokemon menu debug enable (to re-roll IVs and such), but for some reason I was never able to figure out how to activate it in any of your games (whereas in most games it is super easy)
    So I would love your help with this, if you are willing

Years
  • I know from your previous games that you don't want people to play in debug mode, and I can understand that
    But is there any way you would be willing to assist me in activating a specific debug menu?
    I'm so used to playing with the pokemon menu debug enable (to re-roll IVs and such), but for some reason I was never able to figure out how to activate it in any of your games (whereas in most games it is super easy)
    So I would love your help with this, if you are willing
    This time I made it easier to access the game's files, so there shouldn't be many problems if you really do want to use debug. I'm still mostly against it, but I decided to leave that up to the player.

Years
    • Seen today
    This time I made it easier to access the game's files, so there shouldn't be many problems if you really do want to use debug. I'm still mostly against it, but I decided to leave that up to the player.
    Would you be open to explaining how to do that?
    I tried to edit scripts.rxdata, but no matter what changes I made, I still couldn't get the menu to appear, which means I'm missing something

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    i found a kind of interesting bug,
    Spoiler:
    you cant reload the save(every time you load it just goes back to start screen) unless you close the game and reopen

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    If you saved before the event before it, it shouldn't be a problem, right? Unless that is not an option.
    oh yeah i saved specifically so i could see what happens if you make the wrong choice, just an interesting bug

Years
    • Seen today
    I use the game.rxdata file so if you find a way to add that back and recompile, it should work.

I'm not sure I understand......
    There is no such file in your download, and I don't know what its contents would be anyhow
    Is it normally compiled into the executable? or is it packed into an archive, like you had in previous games where the scripts were packed?
    I'm not that familiar with RMXP and its file structure

Years
  • I'm not sure I understand......
    There is no such file in your download, and I don't know what its contents would be anyhow
    Is it normally compiled into the executable? or is it packed into an archive, like you had in previous games where the scripts were packed?
    I'm not that familiar with RMXP and its file structure
    Oh I get you. It's hard to explain since I know how to do it with my files, but the file isn't included in the game download.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm really enjoying this game so far, you can feel the love put on making this game and i like "story" too, much better compared to most other fan-games

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Amazing game so far!
    Im on chapter 6 pt 1, and after i buy charcadet, i cant do anything else.
    The frames moves and everything, but i cant even enter the menu

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-10 000825.png
      Captura de pantalla 2024-03-10 000825.png
      19.8 KB · Views: 2
    Back