• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Okay, I lied.
    What floors in Rainbow Sky contain the following legendaries:
    Deoxys
    Arceus (maybe you only get it when you catch every other pokemon?)
    Thundurus
    Tapu Bulu
    Tapu Fini

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Okay, I lied.
    Me too (actually, it was a mistake. I edited the last post)

What floors in Rainbow Sky contain the following legendaries
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Okay, I know how to get all the Pokemon except for Archen. Any other way to get the Plume Fossil besides the Treasures Shop? Can I get it from breaking stones or mining in the Underground?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Okay, I know how to get all the Pokemon except for Archen. Any other way to get the Plume Fossil besides the Treasures Shop? Can I get it from breaking stones or mining in the Underground?
    Mining in the Underground. Tip for finding more mining points:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    I think I know the room you're talking about - big room, lots of wide channels around square columns. I'll just keep mining forever and ever...

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I forgot, but there is also a guy at Museum that can trade a random fossil. There is only one fossil, defined at start of game.

I think I know the room you're talking about - big room, lots of wide channels around square columns. I'll just keep mining forever and ever...
    By the way, you have 1.5% of obtaining a single fossil. It can be either mining or receiving the Treasure Shop pack (there are 5 itens, but the fossil chance is 20%, so, for each pack is around 1.5%).

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Woohoo I did it! Finally got a Plume fossil!
    Got all 898 Pokemon in the Dex, including all Vivillon forms, all regional forms and all alternate forms (outside of the orange Flabebe line which isn't available).

Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Attachments

• Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
      Untitled.png
      36.1 KB · Views: 7

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    VERSION 2.0.9 WITH BUGFIXES RELEASED!

Woohoo I did it! Finally got a Plume fossil!
    Got all 898 Pokemon in the Dex, including all Vivillon forms, all regional forms and all alternate forms (outside of the orange Flabebe line which isn't available).

Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
    Congratulations! As reward, I went ahead with 2.0.9 release. So, you can have the orange Flabébé!

Did you completed the secret event? If you don't know about this, talk with the "guy" on the PokéCenter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Awesome! How do I update my game file?

And yes I completed the Secret Event - a bit anticlimactic but still great!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Awesome! How do I update my game file?

And yes I completed the Secret Event - a bit anticlimactic but still great!
    Readme.txt said:
    If you have a previous version, but equal or superior than 2.0.0 you can easily import your save from that version. To do this simply copy the file from the game folder (the same where is this text file) "Game.rxdata" the previous version to the new.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    So where is the second portal in the Sea area? Don't need to know the specifics, but just telling which section it is would be enough

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello! Will you be releasing a new version after the release of Scarlet and Violet? Thank you so much for making this game!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hello! Will you be releasing a new version after the release of Scarlet and Violet? Thank you so much for making this game!
    This is the plan! With the new pokémon. I can say that a new version (with new content) will not be ready this year.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    any eta. on when we will get battle animations for moves
    Not in the next version.

Currently, battle animations was one of the last things on my roadmap, so it will take some years. But I may speed up if more people request.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    So I was wondering is there any chance of this game running on something like a Retroid Pocket 3 or a Ayn Odin Pro which can sideload Windows? Personally I feel a game like this is absolutely perfect for a handheld and if possible I'd love to play this game in that way.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    So I was wondering is there any chance of this game running on something like a Retroid Pocket 3 or a Ayn Odin Pro which can sideload Windows? Personally I feel a game like this is absolutely perfect for a handheld and if possible I'd love to play this game in that way.
    I know very little about these hardwares.

Theoretically, if it runs Windows, it can run Island.

For Linux-based devices (like Steam Deck) you can use Wine. Specifically on Steam Deck, there is Proton who does the compatibility layer.

For Android-based devices, you can try Joiplay for running RPG Maker XP games. It works on Retroid Pocket 2. I tested a previous version of Joiplay on a standard Android more than a year ago:

About a mobile version, you can try JoiPlay, BUT (currently) is a bad emulation. I tested JoiPlay version 1.01.430 (game stored outside SD Card and files extracted) and I had these issues:
    1. Lag on some areas like City
    2. When I load a save, the map had messed tilesets the first time that the map was loaded (changing map solves this issue)
    3. Text mispositioned on several screens
    4. Pokédex Area function crash game
    5. Some SFX didn't play

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Thanks for making this game! Just started it yesterday and enjoying the freedom so far. Also just want to point out, I caught a blitzle with lightning rod ability, but during battles it still gets damage + paralysis from every electric type move from my opponents.

I'm still using it cause I like the pokemon itself, but would be great if that could be fixed.

Back