• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, I will wait a little to update, see if anybody else find more bugs
    Fair. I did a similar thing with other fangames (and save every more frequently).

but all things considered AMAZING game!
    Thanks! =D

Are nature mints in the newest version? I started fresh and I wanna know so I can be sure I dont drive myself crazy trying to get a good starter
    Oh, another Island veteran appeared!

About your question: No, but Ability Capsule was implemented in this version (post-game only, and it costs $98k).

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    HI I found a problem i try to use Water Scroll or Darkness Scroll on Kubfu
    Thanks for the report! This gonna be fixed soon on v2.1.1 (probably today).

EDIT:
    VERSION 2.1.1 WITH BUGFIXES RELEASED!

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    does this game work on joiplay?
    My game keeps crashing and I can't play
    In which part the game was crashing? I did a test with this app around a year and half ago:
    About a mobile version, you can try JoiPlay, BUT (currently) is a bad emulation. I tested JoiPlay version 1.01.430 (game stored outside SD Card and files extracted) and I had these issues:
    1. Lag on some areas like City
    2. When I load a save, the map had messed tilesets the first time that the map was loaded (changing map solves this issue)
    3. Text mispositioned on several screens
    4. Pokédex Area function crash game
    5. Some SFX didn't play
    Today Joiplay is better. There is a guide about how to run games on Joiplay. The author suggest to pick the latest version (for non-backers/free) at his patreon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    can i find an item to make Riolu more happy . I have 57lev and still dont evolve to Lucario :(

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup sadly new update crashes on joiplay.
    I gonna make some tests. maybe I can do some change to fix this. Here the latest version of Joiplay stopped running the older versions of Island and some other Pokémon games.

can i find an item to make Riolu more happy . I have 57lev and still dont evolve to Lucario :(
    Riolu can also evolve with Sun Shard item, it was sold at the Pokémon Market. you need the upgrade available at rank 9.

Besides this, you can try using items like wings/feathers and 21-26 berries (at Forest or Berry Orchard) to raise it happiness. Also, walking with the pokémon increase his happiness.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I just noticed 2.1 is out, so I confirm that I am working in a update for the Gen3 fidelity patch. Since I want to play the update, I'll reupload the patch soon or later. I will replace the 2.0 one as it takes quite the space in my Drive, though I don't mind keeping it. I suppose the new songs have more recent timestamps, but I'd appreciate a list of the new/updated songs just in case there's a MIDI with a older timestamp.

EDIT: Update is out! Now as a standalone version of 2.1.1 under the same URL.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    So joiplay has a new update this morning and sadly still didn't help. Everytime I launch island it just closes sadly... Hoping this will get fixed, game is a gem

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just noticed 2.1 is out, so I confirm that I am working in a update for the Gen3 fidelity patch. Since I want to play the update, I'll reupload the patch soon or later. I will replace the 2.0 one as it takes quite the space in my Drive, though I don't mind keeping it. I suppose the new songs have more recent timestamps, but I'd appreciate a list of the new/updated songs just in case there's a MIDI with a older timestamp.

EDIT: Update is out! Now as a standalone version of 2.1.1 under the same URL.
    Thanks for the pack! I gonna edit the thread.

Your edit was faster than my post, haha! Here my post anyway:

I made some small adjusts at some midis, mainly I raised the volume of most of piano midis. I replace a few ones, I only remember of XY_-_GYM Leader (the previous midi was annoying).

Removed (almost all were unused in 2.0):
    Spoiler:

Added:
    Spoiler:

I just did a diff from folders.

So joiplay has a new update this morning and sadly still didn't help. Everytime I launch island it just closes sadly... Hoping this will get fixed, game is a gem
    Thanks the info! I gonna do tests with older versions.

Years
  • Regarding breeding Tauros, can one holding a Paldea Crystal produce the Blaze or Aqua breeds at all, or is it just limited to creating the regular Combat ones? I've used both the Combat and Blaze in the Day Care, and all they produce is the Combat ones, so I'm just wanting to double check if I'm missing something here.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Regarding breeding Tauros, can one holding a Paldea Crystal produce the Blaze or Aqua breeds at all, or is it just limited to creating the regular Combat ones? I've used both the Combat and Blaze in the Day Care, and all they produce is the Combat ones, so I'm just wanting to double check if I'm missing something here.
    Well noted! The answer is the second option. This was made on purpose, so both Aqua and Blaze are obtained in other ways. To pass down Tauro's forms on breed, hold Everstone. This way the egg will have it's parent form.

someone tell me a version of joiplay that runs this game?
    I manage to get the Island v2.1.1 working on Joiplay v1.11.006 + RPG Maker plugin v1.20.05, with the issues that I mentioned at the other post. Maybe works in other versions. To make it work, to go Settings>RPG Maker Settings>Enable Postload Scripts. Left it unmarked. Don't forget to click on save button.

Here, sometimes it crashes on "Continue screen", just restart and try again.

Years
  • A small bit of untranslated text found, in Storage Upgrade 2's town hall description.
    Spoiler:

This has been the only one I've spotted so far that only has the Portuguese text, everything else is fine in English.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Thanks! works now fine, ill update if I run into any problems. Joiplay did release another update today but in general it didnt work. With your fix however, its fine! (using the newest update 2/11 with the fix)

EDIT: so it looks it theres a ton of black tiles, (which i believe optz maps fixes tihis ).. but it crashed on the first coliseum battle before the end with the latest fire starter

Last edited:
    Back