• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    yeah up to episode 5 the hoothoot level, beware KC has found some bugs I dont know if it stops gameplay but he has fixed them so when he comes back online i will see where the problems are and hopefully he will be my new beta tester.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    5 bugs

I was playing pokemon johto adventures 1.5 and noticed 3 bugs. There is a on a tree that has a glitched up warp. Another bug I found is sometimes, level 100 tanglas appear in your party. Another bug is that there is a ash OW that you can talk to that doesn't say anything. And you can't obtain charmander in the game either. Found 1 more bug. When you sign up for the johto league, nurse joy says weird letters. Does the same thing with Casey. It also does it to Casey when you win. Another bug is jessie looks like a regular girl rocket grunt. After you beat Cassie.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I was playing pokemon johto adventures 1.5 and noticed 3 bugs. There is a on a tree that has a glitched up warp. Another bug I found is sometimes, level 100 tanglas appear in your party. Another bug is that there is a ash OW that you can talk to that doesn't say anything. And you can't obtain charmander in the game either. Found 1 more bug. When you sign up for the johto league, nurse joy says weird letters. Does the same thing with Casey. It also does it to Casey when you win. Another bug is jessie looks like a regular girl rocket grunt. After you beat Cassie.

You should upload screenshots. It'll be better.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Sorry. Don't know how and I went through all of alpha 1.5. I may do it again if you want me to and teach me how.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    on visualboy advance click file then take screenshot,
    and you dont get charmander you get charazard later so its not uneven with lv5 pikachu and lv30 charazard

EDIT:
    the warp in the tree bug will be fixed (was used for us to go to the script quicker)
    question if you did NOT us the warp does the bride show up just before you encounter artiquno?

The jessie rocket sprite isnt a bug we just need a side OW

For some reason someone has actually scripted that 100 lv tangala script (now deleted)

Nurse joys script wont crash the game only a minor bug at the end of her last sentence it has an A and 1 symbol

casey's is like nurse joy just a bit more symbols yet again not affect to the game :) (these symbols are in the script so hope fully they can easily be changed but they will be fixed eventually)

and for the double battle on e 5 we needed a trainer so just think as if thats an illusion created by gengar

Tiles on bridge messed up but KC will hopefully fix that for us :) just inserting new donfan sprite then alpha 1.5.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    What about those Ash sprites that you can be as a charatecter that is at the forest that says nothing?

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    What about those Ash sprites that you can be as a charatecter that is at the forest that says nothing?

Don't talk to them. I did not mean for them to be in the rom because I didn't know it would posted so soon, so I had no time to fix the bugs.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years

1. That is to make us get to the script to test it- don't use that warp.

2-3. That pokemon appears when you talk to the ash (don't do it) also used for testing

4. You're not supposed to get charmander. Ash does not have a charmander in Johto.

5-6. Those letters always appear when I add new scripts, I didn't get a chance to fix them. For some reason, level scripts mess up whenever I do something new.

7. There should be no one after you beat Casey- I don't know how to fix that yet just ignore it.

*sigh*

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    the last one isnt a bug its just the ow and the tiles aint bugs could you please define bugs and tile errors please next time anyway 28 downloads in one day!
    https://www.mediafire.com/?m0y2ziltgm4 alpha 1.5.1
    on the way to ep there are a load of tile errors this is a BRIDGE you can walk on it it works but KC will hopefully fix that for us.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    its ok nothing too serious the only bug now is te symbol at the end of the sentence but samike knew this would happen and will be fixed soon :)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    the last one isnt a bug its just the ow and the tiles aint bugs could you please define bugs and tile errors please next time anyway 28 downloads in one day!
    https://www.mediafire.com/?m0y2ziltgm4 alpha 1.5.1
    on the way to ep there are a load of tile errors this is a BRIDGE you can walk on it it works but KC will hopefully fix that for us.

i just remapped the bridge into a regular walk path and remove the warp. so it should be good i just gotta test

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back